Tachibana's past( the day before the match)

The day before the match against Nishikata, Tachibana walked to the park and sat down.......

(This guy..... I have never seen him being this serious before..... maybe this time it is a bit too far?)

Tachibana bought a coffee from the vending machine and started to think about Nishikata and Takagi.

Suddenly, a loud crying sound appeared from the children's playground.

"No!!! that was my toy!!!" A little boy was crying at the playground and three boys were surrounding him.

Tachibana walked beside those three boys, and he shouted" What do you think you are doing!!!! Now get out of here!."

The three little boys ran away and another little boy hugged him.

"Thank you!!! you are so kind-hearted!!!" Tachibana smiled, and he asked" Do you have family nearby? here, use my phone to call them, I will stay with you to make sure you won't be bullied again before your family arrives."

"Thank you!!!" The little boy smiled and he called his family.

Tachibana sat at the bench, and looked at this little boy, and he started to think about the past.......

Six years ago~~~

"No!!!! no!!!!!!" Tachibana was screaming.

"Give us your food, little punk!" Three bigger boys were bullying Tachibana.

"Please no!!! that's my lunch!!!"

The three boys forced him to give them, and kicked Tachibana.

At lunch time, Tachibana was sitting alone and didn't know what to do, and he started to cry.

A girl walked past and asked,

"Are you ok? What's wrong?"

Tachibana looked up, and it was his classmate, Rikka.

"You can laugh, it's weird that a boy is crying, isn't it?"

"No, I don't think so."

Tachibana stopped crying and looked at Rikka.

"You must be having a hard time, do you mind sharing it with me?"

Tachibana talked with her.

"But why don't you fight back?" Rikka asked.

"Because I don't want to hurt them......"

She smiled and felt surprised.

"You are the same as me." Rikka smiled and said.

"?" Tachibana was confused.

"Actually, I have always been thinking that kindness is the only way to make the world better. Even though something may hurted you, you should still forgive them."