You are my light

"beep, beep, beeeeeeeep!"

"Sighs........."

In Nishikata's dream

"Takagi? Are you here?"

(Nishikata walked inside the room, and saw a girl sitting in the dark room)

"Who is it?" The girl asked.

"It's me, it's Nishikata."

"Nishikata? You are here?" She asked.

"Yes, I came to find you, Takagi"

At this moment, the room is filled with lights, and Nishikata sees that Takagi is the girl in the room.

"Nishikata...... you are here! you are really here!"

"Yes, I am sorry that I made you wait....."

"I am so afraid that you won't come back....."

"Eh? Why?" Nishikata felt confused.

"Because........"

"What happened?" He asked.

"You fell off from the building........"

Nishikata's mind immediately goes blank.

(So...... this is actually a dream? Then...... Why is Takagi here? Is she fake? No way! I can feel that this is really Takagi! But why?)

(Am I actually.......)

(Dead?)

"Takagi...... I........" Nishikata started to be worried.

"Nishikata, please, don't go........" Takagi cried.

Nishikata wanted to cry, but he knew that he couldn't. At this moment, he needs to be strong, he has to come back and make Takagi smile again.

"I will keep my promise, I will."

"Huh?" Takagi is a bit confused.

"I will keep my promise, I will be with you forever."

The room suddenly turned into the classroom they first met, and they are sitting at the seat when they are in the first year of secondary school.

"You know what? Nishikata."

"Hm? What's wrong?"

"After you told me that you will keep your promise, I feel a lot better." Takagi said.

"But why?" He asked

"Because you never break your promise, that's why. I believe in you."

"I always will."

They looked at each other, lying on the table, and didn't say a word. Both of them already know that they can trust each other. Takagi trusts that Nishikata will come back, and Nishikata trusts that Takagi can handle herself.

 Takagi trusts that Nishikata will come back, and Nishikata trusts that Takagi can handle herself

"Nishikata, you know what? From the moment I saw you in this classroom, I knew that you are a good person. I didn't know that I would be your girlfriend, but I told myself, I need to be closer with you. I know that. I can trust you, always."

They hugged each other tightly.

"It's time for me to go, I need to wake up

"It's time for me to go, I need to wake up."

A strong light appeared in front of them, after Nishikata finished his words, Takagi woke up.

(Is this... a dream? I don't know... but it feels like.... it is the real Nishikata ...)

Inside the surgery room.

"Beeeeeeeeeeep!!!"

"Sighs........"

"Doctor, is this the end?" The assistant asked.

The doctor looked at the heart rate machine, and shook his head.

"Patient's dead time is 30th of June, 00:56, I now announce that the surgery is finished."

The assistant walked out of the door, Takagi immediately went and asked if Nishikata was OK or not.

"We are really....."

When the assistant was about to tell the truth, the doctor told her to come back fast.

The door of the surgery room was once again closed.

20 minutes later~~~~

The door opened again. But this time, the assistant came out with the doctor.

"You are.... Mr. Nishikata's family, right?"

"Yes! I am his girlfriend." She said,

"Your boyfriend is strong. He is really strong, I have to tell you that, 20 minutes ago, he was dead, his heart wasn't functioning. But after a few seconds later, his heart started beating again, and now, he is already safe and should be fine for the recovery. The most lucky thing is, he only broke his carpal bones, which is a part of his hand, and it's not very serious."

Takagi immediately cried, but this time, it was because she felt too happy to know that he is fine.

"Thank you doctor." She cried.

"You are welcome, you can go and look after him for a while but please don't be too long he needs rest."

Takagi walked inside, and grabbed his hand.

"Thank you Nishikata, you kept your promise. Thank you."

"Takagi......." Nishikata said it with a weak voice.

"What's wrong? you need to rest, don't talk too much."

"Please.... don't.... cry..... I ...... love ...... you........"

Takagi's tears started to come out, she wiped her tears and said

"I won't, because you are by my side, and this time, let me stay by your side. Thank you for being my light."

Nishikata smiled. And soon. he fell asleep.

Are they having their own dreams, or are they actually in the same dream when Nishikata is having the surgery? No one knows, but we all know that their love can be more powerful than anything!