Hi! Are you here?

"Everybody stand back!"

"Quick! move him to the ambulance!"

Nishikata's thought

(Eh? the little boy fell down at last? I thought I already saved him...... by the way, where am I...)

"Please wake up! Nishikata wake up!!" Takagi cried.

(Oh no.... Takagi is crying! I need to comfort her..... but why, why....... Why can't I see her anywhere? Why can't I move? Why am I....... alone right now?)

"Miss, are you his relatives?" The rescuer asks Takagi.

"I am his girlfriend, may I come in as well?"

"Of course, it is better to have someone beside him."

"Ok I will come in!"

Takagi quickly get into the ambulance as well,

On the ambulance~~~

"Patient's heart rate is dropping, how long do we still need to be in the hospital?"

"5 more minutes!

Takagi is sitting still beside Nishikata, and didn't say any word

"Miss, are you ok?"

"Oh! Yes, I am fine, just....... "

"This is normal, no one expected this would happen, right now, all you need to do is calm down, and contact his family, could you do it?"

"Yes! I can do it."

Nishikata was sent to the hospital at last, before he was sent into the surgery room, Takagi stick close to him and said

"please, wake up as soon as possible! I am still waiting for you! Don't sleep anymore!"

Nishikata was sent to the surgery room.

Takagi was sitting outside the surgery room, and waiting for Nishikata.

(If it wasn't me..... he wouldn't get hurt....... if I didn't told him the see the fireworks, he won't get hurt!")

Takagi cried.

Takagi picked up her phone, and called Nishikata's mum.

"Hello? Takagi? Why are you calling me at night, did something happen?"

"Nishikata fell off a high place into the water, and now.... he is in the hospital......"

Nishikata's mum was shocked.

"What? my son is in the hospital?"

"I am sorry!! if ..... if it wasn't me..... if I didn't tell him to see the fireworks..... then he won't go and save the child.... then.... he won't....... I am sorry!!"

Takagi couldn't stop crying.

Nishikata's mum was very shocked, but she also knew that it was an accident, she told Takagi.

"Is fine, he will wake up soon, he is just tired, he won't get rid of his lovely girlfriend. He will wake up as soon as possible."

"Thank you........"

"Can you tell me what hospital is he in? I think I will take the plane and come here."

"Sure, it is........"

After the talk~~~

(I know I always tease you Nishikata.... but why.... why this time.... you are teasing me in this way! This is way too harsh! this is not teasing! is hurting !)

Takagi can't stop crying, and soon, she falls asleep outside the surgery room.

Inside the surgery room~~~

"The patient does not look good! We need to use an electric heart bumper! "

"Quick! we don't have much time, the patient's heart rate keeps decreasing!"

(Where am I? This is a room, filled with white colors? Where is Takagi? I need to find her, or else, she will be worried and sad.)

"Patient heart rate isn't increasing!"

"beep beep! beep! beep ! beep" The heart rate machine keeps making the sound "beep" and that's not a good signal.

"Quick! we need to act fast, give me the......."

(Sighs..... where am I? how did I get lost? Eh? there is a door, is it to the exit?)

While Takagi was asleep, she had a dream.

In her dream

(Nishikata......come back Nishikata..... She was sitting in the middle of a room, inside the dark, it's so cold, it's so scary, but there is nothing she can do, but crying alone.)

in Nishikata's dream

(Let me open this door. Eh? the door disappeared?)

"Quick!!!! the patient is dying!!!"

in Nishikata's dream

(Eh? Why did the door disappear? eh? a sign? What does it mean? what does it mean "You only got one chance?". There is no door!)

Right after he said that many doors appeared in front of him, more than a hundred, and Nishikata only had one chance.

(Which one should I go? argh.... if Takagi is here she sure will know the way..... by the way, speaking of Takagi....... Is she crying?)

Nishikata heard Takagi crying in one of the rooms, but which one is she in?

"BEEP!-------" The room is filled with the" zero heartbeat" sound.

"Sighs.... another hero was gone... It was reckless but he did save the child..." the doctor said.

Nishikata slowly walked in front of a door, and opened it.

"Takagi? Are you here?"