Valentine's day

It's another school day

It's another school day. But today, Nishikata has planned something, and is also waiting for something.

"Oh my god! I have got chocolate in my drawer!" Nishikata's classmate screamed.

Today is Valentine's Day, the special day where many people succeed in their road of love or fail thoroughly.

As an "already successful person", Nishikata has other things to do. Give a gift to Takagi without being noticed by her.

Nishikata looked at Takagi, and kept on thinking how he should put his gift into her drawer or schoolbag.

(damn, Takagi is talking with her friends at her seat, I can't approach her.....)

Suddenly, someone touched Nishikata's shoulder and said" Can you please taste it?" When Nishikata is thinking about who it is, he sees a familiar face. It was Sakura.

"Eh? why? I mean, why do you give me this?" This is a friendship chocolate, I have got a bigger one for Hiro........"

"Oh I see, you got any plans on giving him secretly?" He asked her.

"Eh? Why do I need to give it to him secretly?" Sakura asked.

"I thought, it would be better if there were surprises, because it is a kind of special day......"

"Actually, I don't think you need to give her surprise all the time, although Takagi senpai likes it, we girls sometimes only want the love our boyfriend gives, of course having surprise is better but if we can feel your true feelings for us, we would feel happier than anything."

Sakura smiled, and ran away.

"I am going to find him now! you can do it!" She said it loudly.

Nishikata looked at his gift, and started walking back to his classroom, "Ring!!!!" The bell rang and he decided to give his gift to her afterschool.

"Ring!!!" The bell rang again and he started moving to Takagi's desk.

"um.... Takagi, are you free afterschool? Nishikata asked.

"Yeah, sure!" She acted so excitedly and grabbed Nishikata's hand.

"Should we go now?" She asked.

"I am ok, let's go."

Both of them are walking in the street, talking about what had happened today at school. Suddenly. Nishikata grabbed Takagi's hand and said "It would be better if we held hands."

Takagi smiled.

After a while, Nishikata started to talk.

"Um.... Takagi, actually I got something for you....."

Nishikata took out his present, and he seems to be a little bit shy.

"Thank you!!! Takagi took the gift and hugged him tightly.