What am i thinking?

(What am I doing........)

(my heart was broken,but.... I guess that was the best way for Takagi.)

(Kimura is right, she likes me, but what does that mean? that doesn't mean anything........ maybe that's even a trick on me...... i mean, it is not possible that she will like me,isn't it? She likes to tease me, she has a high IQ, she is kind, she is cute........

and she is perfect) Nishikata cried

Takagi is sitting alone, Mano sees her and goes towards her.

"Takagi? Are you ok?"

"i am fine..." sobbing-----

"But you didn't seem to be fine, is it because of Nishikata?"

"......."

Takagi didn't talk.

"Are you sad about leaving him?"

"Yeah but........"

"But what????"

"Maybe that's what he want....."

.

(Should i apologise? or, should I tell her my true feelings? gosh i am confused....... Just like Kimura said, I only have one week left, but...... what is the right thing to do? maybe making her forget me is a good way....... but.....

....

is this really what i want? is that really what she wants?)

(Takagi, I am sorry. i am a jerk)

.

"Takagi, there is no need to be sad, i am sure he just can't accept the truth that you are leaving" Mano comforts her.

"But.... but...... what if that's true? What if he really hates me? I always tease him and he dislikes me!"

"He won't hate you,Takagi, he likes you."

"how do you know?"

"because you are still together after these whole three years!!!! Do you want your secondary school life to end like that?"

"Mano..... I don't know...... i just want him by my side, that's it."

.

.

(Takagi...... sighs..... i want you........ yeah, i can't ignore the truth that you like me, i knew that, but i just tried to escape from this truth... I am a fool to say such words in front of you, but what I really want to say is.........

.

I LOVE YOU, TAKAGI RIE.

Six days later. It is the graduation day, but Takagi is absent today.

Mano walked towards Nishikata and had a little talk.

"Hey Nishikata...."

"Oh Mano! Hi! What's wrong?"

"I want you to think more seriously about Takagi."

"......."

Nishikata just stood still, and gave out a smile. Pretending he is all right.

"Please, you two have to face the problem, you two have to face it together!!!!"

"Hey Mano..... I have one question to ask you...."

"What is it?"

"Do you think she will hate me after I said such things last time?"

Mano kept silent for a while, and she just told him " You should find it out by yourself, what I can tell you is, good luck, Nishikata."

After that, she went back to her seat and chatted with Nakai.

(Yeah, find it out by myself... But how? I don't even have a reason to see her, after all it is all my fault....)

Nishikata went back home and he threw his school bag onto the floor.

But then, he discovered that there is something that doesn't belong to him.

It is Takagi's handkerchief.

(Ah... Is her handkerchief...... Maybe I should give her tomorrow after I get back to school.......

Oh wait... There is no school tomorrow. Haha... I am such a fool...

Nishikata started to cry as the handkerchief has too many memories between him and Takagi.....

The handkerchief is how they become friends, is how Takagi helps him wound up his scar, is a handkerchief full of joy, is a handkerchief made them fall in love with each other.....

Ten minutes later~~~ around 18:30
"Mom!!! I got an important thing to do!!!! I will go out for a while!!!!"

Next chapter: the last game