The misunderstood (1)

A few weeks passed by, the rumors about Nishikata and Takagi had been spreading for a whole month already, and Nishikata started to feel uncomfortable about it.

As he always talks with Takagi, keeps getting teased, and even going home with her. Nishikata himself knows that this isn't going well. It is because although he denied the rumors, the people just won't believe it.

So Nishikata decided to stop playing with Takagi(actually he really likes Takagi but he always deny it)

"Hey, Nishikata, wanna go home together?"

"um.... I think it is better if I go home alone. I got things to do."

"oh.... ok....."(Takagi said it with depression)

"Ah...finally! After a few days, rumors should stop spreading!"

In the last few days, Nishikata didn't even talk with Takagi.

Even Takagi teases him, he just ignores her rudely.

And soonly , the rumors about them hanging out stopped, and Nishikata felt so happy about it, but at the same time, he felt lonely.

"Hey!! have you heard that Takagi is now in love with Hamaguchi?"

"Yeah, I have heard that!!!! Takagi is good at her results and he is good at sports, they were born to be a pair!!!!!!"

Nishikata felt uncomfortable, at the same time, feeling jealous.

So, Nishikata decided to talk with Takagi about it.

"Takagi San, how are you today?"

"I am fine, what's up....."(Takagi seems to be unhappy)

"Takagi san, are you ok? you seem to be......."

"None of your business."

"Nishikata was shocked, and he couldn't think of anything. His mind went blank and he regrets what he did to Takagi a few days ago.

(Oh no.... no..... the rumors can't be real..... no, no way!! I can't let this happen!)

The next day, Nishikata finds Hamaguchi and ask him what is going on with Takagi

"Hey! Hama!!! what is happening between you and Takagi!!!"

"Chill it bro!!!! that's fake!!! calm down!! you know who I like, right? The one I like is Houjou!!! the rumors made a big trouble to me too!!!!! Houjou may think that I am a playboy!!!! but what I wanna say is, my heart will never change!!! the one I like is Houjou!!!"

Nishikata felt satisfied.

"I think you should apologise to Takagi, Nishikata."

"Eh? but why?"

"That's simple, the rumors must be spread by her, there is no reason a rumor will spread so suddenly, you must have made her sad, didn't you?"

"......." Nishikata felt mad at himself.

"Cheer up bro!!! you will always find a solution. And now I have to find Houjou now......."

"I think you don't need to find me!" A girl's voice appeared.

"Houjou!!!!!!" Hamaguchi felt so surprised.

"Hama......" Houjou's face started to turn red.

"Are the things you said real? You don't like Takagi and the one you like is......"

"Yes!!!!!!" Hamaguchi said it seriously.

"I have always liked you!!!!! Please hang out with me!"

Houjou hugs Hamaguchi , and they walk away together.

Ah...... they are so lucky to be a pair......... I wish I could too....... eh? wait? yeah, I ruined it didn't I? and now........

I will have to fix this problem.