let's go camping (Under the stars)

"boom" Nishikata fell off to the ground.

"Nishikata!!!!" Takagi immediately rushed to Nishikata and saw if he was ok.

"Nishikata, are you ok?" She cried.

"Luckily, the snake has been parylized now, is the boy ok?" The old man said.

Takagi looked at the old man, and asked, "What happened?"

"I followed the boy to the forest, because it is too dangerous, so I parylized the snake before it could bite him, but maybe he is too close to the snake, so he got scared and fainted.

Takagi takes a bottle of water from her bag, and pours it on Nishikata's face.

"Argh!!!! Am I safe now? Or did I die?" Nishikata screamed.

"You are safe, thank you for saving me."

"Ah... that's good, I thought I was......" Before he could finish his word, Takagi kissed him in the dark.

" Before he could finish his word, Takagi kissed him in the dark

"Thank you, my dear boyfriend."

Nishikata's face turns red, because he doesn't know what exactly happened.

"Haha, young is great. Now, let me send you back to the camping site, you two should have some rest with your friends." the old man said.

Both of them thanked the old man and went back to the camping site. Hiro and Sakura are relieved that Nishikata finds Takagi.

Both of them went back to their tent

(Nishikata and Takagi in one tent, Hiro and Sakura is in another one)

As both of them were very tired, they went inside the tent and slept.

1 hour later~~~~

Nishikata wanted to go to the toilet, so he woke up , but he couldn't feel anyone beside him.

"Eh? Takagi?"

He looked beside him. Takagi is gone, again.

"Sighs....... looks like I will have to find you again"

He woke up, and found that there was a grass plain at the other side of the camping site.

He slowly walked to the grass plain, and saw that there was a big rock.

(Ah..... this just looks like the scene that we met at the midnight of the school camping....... wait? Or maybe she is under the rock?)

Nishikata walked towards the rock, and saw someone sitting under the big rock

"Takagi? Are you alright?"

"Nishikata? Sorry, did I wake you up?"

"Nah, I just wanted to go to the toilet, so I woke up."

"I see."

"It looks like you are enjoying the view of the stars."

"Yeah, I am...... it looks wonderful, with you beside me."

Nishikata blushed.

"Yeah, the view is as wonderful as four years ago, isn't it?"

"Yeah it is. I am so glad that the one who is sitting beside me is still yours but not anyone else. Only you can bring me the special happiness I want."

"I will always give you happiness as long as I am here."

"Does that mean forever?" Takagi asked.

"Of course, that's forever."

Both of them sat under the rocks, and watched the wonderful view together under the stars.

a small meteor passes by and both of them make a wish.

T
O
G
E
T
H
E
R

F
O
R
E
V
E
R
.

And that's the end of the camping chapter! I hope you guys like it!  Next chapter: Final exam

Next chapter: Final exam