Let's go on a trip!

"Nishikata! Nishikata!" Takagi is waking up Nishikata.

"What's wrong Takagi? Did something happen?"

"Nothing happened. but I want to ask you something."

"What is it?"

"We still have one month until school starts, right?"

"Yeah?"

"How about we go to Hokkaido for a trip?"

"Eh?"

"I am thinking that we are both 18 already, so we could try going on a trip together, just the two of us."

"How about snowy?"

"I have a friend who lives in Tokyo, she knows how to take care of a dog, so that's not a problem."

"I see, I will plan our trip, how about a 5 day trip?" He asked.

"Sure!" Takagi answered

Both of them packed their things, and they went on a trip to Hokkaido together .

On the train~~~

"Nishikata, are you excited?"

"Of course I am, cause this is the first time I am going on a trip with you."

"We are going to have lots of fun!"

When they got off the train, they needed to catch a bus so they ran. And that makes Takagi a bit tired , and she slept on Nishikata's shoulder.

 And that makes Takagi a bit tired , and she slept on Nishikata's shoulder

"Thank you for taking care of me, Takagi." Nishikata whispered to her while she was asleep, and kissed her forehead.

Both of them get off the bus and put down their luggage in their hotel, and they go to a park.

"Nishikata, what have you planned for today?" Takagi asked.

"It's gonna be a secret, you will know soon."

They walked for 10 minutes and they finally reached their destination.

"Wow! Nishikata! It's beautiful!"

"Glad that you like it."

"These sakura trees are very beautiful!"