Can you promise me?

It's Almost February, and Nishikata decided to take Takagi to a secret place.

"Nishikata, where are we going?" Takagi asked

"That's a secret, you will know soon." He replied

"But Nishikata, we are only 17, we can't do such things......" Takagi's face turned red, and so did Nishikata's.

"Of course not!!!! I am actually taking you to......." Nishikata stopped his words, he realised that Takagi was trying to trick him and get the answer.

"What are we actually going to do?" She asked again.

"You will know soon, I won't get tricked this time."

"eh...... you are smarter than before." Takagi said it with a cheeky smile.

Nishikata's face turned red.

"Of course I am, I am always smart........." Nishikata was blushing, and he turned his head away from Takagi.

Both of them walked to a tunnel, which was quite dark.

Takagi grabbed Nishikata's arm, and this made her feel safe.

"Is ok Takagi, we are almost there." Nishikata pat her head.

5 minutes later, they finally saw lights at the end of the tunnel, they both walked towards it, and they found out there was a small garden with a bench.

"Did you build this bench? Nishikata?" Takagi asked.

"hehe.... I always secretly come out at night because i have to build this thing without letting you know."

"Thank you, you are so warm." Takagi hugged him.

"Let's sit here." Both of them sat down together

There was a moment of silence, because both of them just wanted to enjoy the moment, they didn't need to chat at all.

"Nishikata, do you remember the day we became a couple?" Takagi asked

"Yeah, of course." He said

"Time flies, it's already been two years...."

"And I hope that there will be thousands of two years between me and you."

Takagi smiled and blushed.

"Nishikata, actually, why are you being so good to me?" Takagi asked.

"It is because I love you. that's simple."

Two of them held hands and watched the sunset. They sat there as if everything was fine, and there was nothing to worry about.

"Do you know? I feel so comfortable whenever you are by my side, it feels like you are my guardian, which protects me whenever I need." Takagi laid on Nishikata's shoulder.

"I will always be by your side, Takagi." Nishikata said with a smile. And Takagi blushed.

"By the way Takagi, can you promise me one thing?" Nishikata asked

"Sure, what is it?"

"emmm......" Nishikata hesitated a bit

"What's wrong?" Takagi asked

"can....can......"

"?" Takagi is confused

"Can you be my first and also my last girlfriend? I mean, I wish that you will be my only girlfriend. Until we get married."

Takagi smiled to him and said,

"Sure, you promised me you will always stay beside me right? Of course i won't leave you you little stupid." Takagi knocked his head, as if she was telling him he shouldn't be worrying about that,

Nishikata felt very relieved after hearing that.

"So, can you promise me one thing too?" Takagi asked.

"Of course."

"Marry me right after you are ready, ok? Don't hesitate that much anymore because I won't say no."

Nishikata didn't talk for a while, and he smiled and said

"Sure."

It's another normal day for this lovely couple, sometimes it's good being sweet to your partner right?

Sorry guys, my country has a lot of problem now, therefore I need time to solve the problems and I didn't have mood and time on writing stories, sorry for waiting for a long time, hope you enjoy this!