the misunderstood 2

After the bell rang, Nishikata immediately rushed to the convenience store and bought a pack of chocolate.

(This should do it. I hope she will forgive me....)

Nishikata rushed back to school and searched for Takagi. While he was searching, he heard the sound of a piano coming from the music room.

The tune is sad, it is just like someone broke his or her heart, the song is full of depression. and Nishikata totally dived into the song. (If I didn't change my attitude to Takagi san, I would be happier too......... I hope everything will be alright.)

Inside the music room was Takagi. ( I should have forgiven Nishikata while he tried to talk with me...... sighs...... I am just too angry. But actually, I didn't have the right to be mad at him, I should apologise......)

When Nishikata was about to leave, he saw Takagi inside the music room. After he saw her playing the piano, he felt more mad about himself. because he made Takgi sad, and that's not what he wanted.

When Takagi finished playing the piano. Nishikata shouted..

"Takagi San........ Ouch!!!"

Takagi heard Nishikata's voice, and she immediately ran out of the room, but what she saw........

Is a girl lying on Nishikata.

"So.... this is what you wanna show me? "Takagi almost cried when saying this. And she ran away.

"Takagi San!!!! What's left outside the room is Nishikata, his box of chocolate and the girl who accidently pumped on Nishikata

"Senpai, I am sorry!!!!!!" The girl apologised politely.

"Man.... all the things screwed up ....... but that's fine, that's not your fault."

"Um...... I am Sakura!!! Shouko Sakura!!! I am so sorry!!!"

"Is ok, I just said that's not your fault, I am Nishikata, nice to meet you."

"um...... Nishikata senpai, are you friends with Takagi senpai?"

"You know her?" Nishikata felt surprised.

"Yeah. Most of the students from my grade know her. As she is beautiful and smart, she is quite famous"

"Oh I see........"

"But it seems that she is in a bad mood today, Nishikata senpai, did you make her angry?"

"Yeah, I think so....... I am too stupid......"Nishikata said it in a sad voice."

"Are you two hanging out? it seems that you two are in a pair."

"Of course not!!!!!! I don't deserve her........"

"Senpai, are you in love with her?"

"Eh?!?!? no!! I mean... um.... I like being friends with her, but....."

"Senpai, you are a jerk. "

"Eh??? why????"

"A boy who always sticks with a girl, but then says that he doesn't love her, and pretends nothing happened, that's what a jerk will do."

"Why do you know I always talk with her???"

"That is a long story........."

Sakura started to talk about what happened.

"Two months ago, my friend, Tomoya, made a confession to Takagi senpai. He is good at sport, has good results, and even a handsome face!!!! no one will reject his confession for sure!!!"

"Do you mean the one on the basketball team?"

"Yeah, and guess what happened? Takagi told him she is glad that he made a confession to her, but she will only accept a proposal from the one she likes. when Tomoya asked her who that was, she said {he is a boy with a kind heart, although he is a bit silly, but he is a boy who stayed with me for a long time.} and senpai.... I guess that's you?"

Nishikata's face turns red.

"Eh? Maybe there is another boy!!!! I don't think it will be me...."

"Then what are you gonna do with Takagi senpai?"

"Argh!!! I need to explain , yeah, do you mind going to explain with me? I just.... i don't want her to be sad......."

Sakura smiles cheekily

"Wow senpai, you are so sweet...... hahaha!!!"

 hahaha!!!"