let's go camping! 1 (wooden house)

"What a wonderful day it is!!!" Sakura and Takagi said.

"Luckily there is no rain today, the sun is shining bright." Hiro said.

"Thank you for taking us here Nishikata." Takagi said.

"It's ok, it feels great camping together." Nishikata said.

(Why do things happened like this.......)Nishikata thought

1 week ago~~~

"Hey Nishikata, look at this one! it looks beautiful!" Takagi showed Nishikata a website on her phone.

"Are these stars?" He asked.

"Yeah! watching the stars on the grass, isn't it romantic?"

Nishikata kept thinking about the scene for a while...

"Yeah it must be romantic. it would be great if we go camping together." He said.

"Let us join!" A familiar voice appeared.

Nishikata looks backwards, it's Sakura and Hiro.

"Eh, but I........." Before he finished his sentence, Takagi cut in his words.

"That would be great, isn't it? Nishikata?" She asked.

With the force of being asked by Takagi, Nishikata couldn't refuse but to say yes, so, four of them decided to go camping together.

Back to now~~~

"Nishikata! Nishikata!" A voice appeared.

"Eh? What's the matter?" He asked.

"Let's go to the forest, shall we?" Takagi asked.

"Oh, that's a good idea."

"Let's go then" And then, Hiro led them into the forest and started their adventure.

"Takagi, stick close to me, I don't want you to get lost."

Takagi held Nishikata's hand tightly, and they walked inside the forest together with Hiro and Sakura.

"Hey guys, I have heard that there is a wooden house inside the forest, should we go see it?" Hiro asked

"Sure, it feels like we are going to a haunted house!" Sakura replied.

"Haunted house?!?!" Nishikata shouted out loudly.

And then Takagi whispered to him,

"Eh? Nishikata are you scared? you can leave it if you want ......" And then, she made an evil smile on her face.

After they had walked a long path, they finally reached the house.

the house looks a bit creepy, after they knocked on the door, they saw a hand with a knife

the house looks a bit creepy, after they knocked on the door, they saw a hand with a knife .......

Four of them screamed, but Hiro and Nishikata stepped forward to protect their lovely girlfriends.

As they thought they were going to die, an old man appeared in front of them, and he is actually a friendly person.

"Oh hello? Can I help you? I was cooking and I need to go back to my kitchen soon, ''he said.

Four of them looked at each others' eyes embarrassingly, and Nishikata said "Sorry, we heard that there is a wooden house in the middle of the forest, and we thought there is no one living here, so we came to have a look, sorry for disturbing you."

"Haha, is ok, you guys are not the first group of people who did this, if you don't mind, you could even sit for a while." The old man said.

Four of them get inside and find that the house is actually quite nice. They talked with the old man and they had a happy time.

"Are you having a double date? haha, youth time is the best."

"Yes, we went here because we are camping. We decided to go and see if there's anything around this place we can see."

"There are some people who think this is a haunted house, some of them are pretty rude. You guys are nice and that's why I let you in. By the way I have made some cookies, do you want to try?"

Nishikata felt tired so he slept on a wooden chair before the old man took his cookies.

When they are about to leave, Hiro wakes him up and he looks very worried.

"Nishikata! Have you seen Takagi?" He asked

"Eh? I didn't, I was sleeping so I didn't know anything."

"Takagi is lost! She has gone out for 1 hour already and she hasn't come back yet! And the night is coming! it would be hard to find her in the dark!"

The old man told them to hurry, but he also said other things too.

"You guys must find the girl as soon as possible, the forest at the night is dangerous, you may fall down on poison plants or fall down into a cliff, I once we're tripped by a tree at night and it took me ages to recover, if you can't find her before the sky is all dark, you should call for help, it is too dangerous for you to walk in the dark, you might get lost." the old man said.

"Thank you, we will go now." They said

"Hey, by the way, beware of snakes." The old man reminds them.

"Sure! If you have any news on her please contact us! Thank you sir!"

So, three of them started to find Takagi inside the forest.

Will they be able to find her? Where did Takagi actually go? And can they safely get out of the forest?