still not brave enough

Nishikata and Sakura walk over the whole school, but they still didn't find Takagi. They went to the roof, the swimming pool.....

But there is no sign of Takagi.

"Damn!!! Where could she be!!!!!"

"Senpai? Are you mad?"

"Of course!!! it's all because of my foolishness........"

"Eh??? senpai, looks like you care about her a lot."Sakura is now teasing Nishikata.

"No!!! No!!!! she is just a...... a......

"An important friend of mine. So I need to find her and apologise."

At the classroom

"Sighs...... maybe he won't come."Takagi said it with a sad voice.

(I just hope...... he would care about my feelings.......)

(But.........)

Back to the music room-

"Argh!!!!!! where are you Takagi-San!!!!!!!" Nishikata started to be worried.

(If I didn't ignore her, if I hadn't been rude.........I just want the rumors to stop, but what are my actual feelings to her?. I can't tell, but.........)

both thoughts:. ( He/She is more than a friend. )

Nishikata suddenly ran out of the music room, and quickly ran to the staircase and went back to his classroom. Right at this moment, Takagi is going to the music room too.

And they met at the staircase.

Takagi didn't talk, but instead, she looked at Nishikata without emotions.

"Ta.....Takagi San....... I....."

"Don't you need to stay with your girlfriend? go find her!!!..." Takagi said it angrily.

"She just bumped into me accidently.... she is not my girlfriend!"

Sakura came here at the right time and explained to Takagi.

"Oh I see..... but actually, you still don't need to find me......"

Takagi said it sadly.

"Why????" Nishikata asked curiously.

"I am not your girlfriend either, and not even a friend now..." Takagi got tears in her eyes.

"Takagi...... I am sorry.... but......" Nishikata felt a bit confused, but he managed to say what he wanna say at last

"I didn't mean to hurt you, I just want the rumors to stop.I feel embarrassed, BUT YOU ARE MORE IMPORTANT THAN A FRIEND TO ME." In Nishikata's eyes, we can see that he is so serious.

"Nishikata........" Takagi wanted to cry.

"What happened??? why are you sad???"

"Thank you!!!!!" Takagi hugged Nishikata with joy.

"Wow , senpai!!!! You are in love!!!!!!!" Sakura screamed

"Eh???? No!!!! I only mean that she is more important than a best friend, I didn't mean that she is my........"

"Ah..... who knows....hehehe...." Sakura smiled cheekily.

Although Takagi is a bit sad that Nishikata didn't confess, but she is glad that she is a special person in Nishikata's heart

"Thank you Nishikata!"

Takagi smiled and Nishikata blushed.

"Yeah, let's not care about the rumors anymore."

Inside Nishikata's heart is confusion, he is glad that Takagi didn't hate him, but at the same time, he finally knew that He Likes Takagi, and he regretted that he didn't confess.

But who cares? at least they are finally back together!!!