The last game

"Ding dong~~~~" Standing right in front of Takagi's house, is Nishikata.

"Oh hello! Nishikata, are you here to find Takagi?"

"Yeah, i am sorry that i suddenly came, but i got important things to tell Takagi."

"But....."

"What happaned?"

"She doesn't seem to be happy, and she said that she wanted to go out for a while..."

"Ok, Thanks aunt!!!!!"

(Haha, being young is great, i wonder what will happen next)

"Takagi!!!!! Takagi Rie!!!!!"

(Argh, where is she, where could she be? Damn, I am out of clues........) When Nishikata was about to give up, he looked at the handkerchief again...... (Takagi....... where are you...... i miss you)

Although you may be mad at me now, I will still find you.... let me finish our last hide and seek.

Nishikata ran to the small grass plain and started to search for Takagi.

Where could she be? Takagi is smart.... so..... she would probably walk far away from here.

Nishikata ran to the kiosk, but there was no sign of Takagi. And then he went to school again, he kept searching for her, he went to the music room, the roof, even the teacher's room. but he still can't find her.

and then... he walked back to his classroom.....

Takagi....... He saw Takagi, but only in his memories, he started to think about what had happened in these three years. How they play, how they talk, how they compete with each other.

Nishikata closed his eyes and started to cry, he just can't accept the truth that she is going to leave him. But.........

He can only see her in his memories, but he can't find her.

(Did i...... lose again? Haha.... it seems that i will never win Takagi.... never.....) Nishikata regrets what he did.... but it seems that it has to come to an end. It seems that... he will never win.

Nishikata sadly heads back to his home.

(Nishikata...... why aren't you here.... i miss you... even one last time before i go to London.... I want to see you.....)

.

Nishikata heard Takagi's thoughts. And he soonly realised that Takagi misses him too, even though he hurted her heart many times... but the one she likes, is him, is Nishikata.

But he just keep thinking... so what? that doesn't change anything.....

Nishikata passed through the small grass plain, and looked at the handkerchief....

Ah...... looks like giving it to her mum is the best choice.

memories keep floating.

The first time they talked... (Hi! I am Takagi.)

The moments he was being teased (Nishikata, are you shy?)

The moment he saved Takagi ( Takagi!!! Watch out!!!)

the moment they held hands........

Is finally ending........

memories keep floating through his mind---

(Hey, Takagi, let's play hide and seek)

(I will be the ghost then)

(Hehe, if i hide here Takagi won't be able to find me!)

(wait, could she be.......)

Next chapter: I lose? you lose? i won? you won?