true feelings!

"Takagi, are you ok now?"

"Yes, you may come in."

Nishikata wrapped himself with a towel, just like Takagi. And he slowly went to the outdoor hot spring.

After he went in, he saw Takagi's back, and she didn't seem to have a towel wrapping her.

"Takagi? don't you have a towel?" He asked.

"No, I put it beside the hot spring." She said.

Nishikata looked around the place , and found that there was a towel.

"Ok then, I will take it off too, but don't look here before I tell you to do so!" He said.

"Sure!" Takagi laughed a bit.

"Oh wait Nishikata, don't take it off now."

"Why?"

"Can I have a look at your muscles?"

"Eh? I don't have much."

"Let me see please, I am a bit curious."

"You may turn around, I have got a towel anyway."

Takagi turns her head around.

"Wow, Nishikata, you look very strong."

"Eh? really?"

"Yes, I am a bit surprised."

Takagi turns her head and her face is red.

"Ok, I am coming in now.

Nishikata took off his towel, and he went into the hot spring.

Both of them sat down, facing the other way. The hot spring is filled with water, and filled with embarrassment and shyness as well.

 The hot spring is filled with water, and filled with embarrassment and shyness as well

Both of them sat still, and didn't say a single word.

After a while Nishikata started to talk.

"Takagi, I always wanted to say thank you to you."

Takagi wanted to talk too, but she noticed that he still had something else to say.

"I am glad that I found you, the day I found your handkerchief, is just like yesterday. You are adorable, you're beautiful and you are very kind to me. Although you always tease me, that's why we became a couple, isn't it? I am actually very scared, I am scared that one day you will leave, because I know I am not good enough to be with you. I am very happy, you were always by my side."

"Nishikata, you don't need to be scared" Takagi started to talk.

"You may think that I am smarter than you, I am beautiful, that's why you think you don't deserve to have me. But to me, you are the kindest, the most handsome and the person who loves me the most. Whenever I have problems, you are always by my side. So, don't be scared, because I will love you forever."

"Takagi, you know what? I always imagine about our future. Will we have kids? Will we quarrel in the future? I don't really know. But there is one thing I know, we will always be together."

"Nishikata, I promise you one thing. I will love you forever. And we will always stay together. Ok?"

"Yes, we will."

Nishikata wanted to kiss her, but he realized they weren't wearing any clothes.

Both of them smiled happily, and they both felt so warm. but they don't know if the warmth is from the hot spring or is it the warmth from inside their heart.

"Nishikata, I will go up first, don't look."

"Sure, I won't! Although I want to......"

Both of them blushed.

"Pervert."

"Sorry! This is not what I mean! Please don't be mad!"

"I am just kidding. I will tell you when I get dressed."

Takagi left, and there's only Nishikata blushing inside the hot spring.

Inside the hot spring, both of them talked happily, and said out what they truly thought about each other. Looks like they get to know each other more!

Hope you guys like the picture! I don't know how to draw the water that's why it's a bit bad, sorry about that!