What should I do

"Nishikata........."

"Yes, I am here."

"I am going to London next year..."

Nishikata couldn't think about anything else but only this sentence, he couldn't think of anything, but only Takagi. It was just like the world is gonna end, and he felt like he had no more hope in this world.

"Hey Nishikata, wanna play games together after school?" Kimura asked.

"Nah, I don't wanna play."

"Oh.. ok then, if you have any problems just find me, I can help, bye then."

Kimura left and Nisihikata was still sitting in the classroom. No one thinks that is weird, because he has done this for 2 weeks already.

The next day, when they were having a math lesson, Takagi suddenly asked Nishikata a question.

"Hey, Nishikata, wanna have a match?"

Nishikata was still sad, but because that's Takagi, he decided to play with her."

"The one who gets tricked loses."

"Oh ok." Nishikata didn't even think about winning, he was just thinking about how to make Takagi stay.

"Oh wait, I want to go to the washroom first. Give me a second." Takagi told Nishikata

"Sensei! Can I go to the washroom please?" She asked

"Ah.. Takagi San, can I borrow your eraser?" Nishikata asked her before she left.

"Sure!"

After Takagi left, Nishikata took Takagi's eraser and he used it to erase the wrong solution of his math question.

But then, he carelessly dropped the eraser and he discovered something.

The word "Nishikata" was on the backside of her eraser.

"Hey Nishikata, let's continue our race!" Takagi came back

At this moment, Nishikata's mind was blank, he couldn't think of anything, but just the eraser.

"Sorry, Takagi San, I am a bit sick, I wanna rest......"

"Ok then........" Takagi seems to be a bit sad but she knew that Nishikata was being sad because she was about to leave.

After school, when Nishikata is about to leave, Kimura found him and have a little talk.

"Hey Nishikata, are you ok?"

"Yeah... I am fine....." Nishikata said it in a depressed voice.

"I know, it must be Takagi, doesn't it?"

"Yeah..... so what......"

"You like her, don't you?"

"........"

"Go and confess before she leaves."

"Why?"

"Because you like her!!! go!!!!!!"

"She won't accept, and she doesn't like me."

"Hey, don't lie!!! you feel that too don't you? She likes you! People who know you and Takagi could feel that too!"

At this moment, what's going on in Nishikata's mind is the eraser, the name on Takagi's eraser is him, and that means, the one Takagi likes is him. but........

He didn't want her to leave, he was afraid, he was afraid that Takagi will be sad after she goes to London.

"So what?!?!? That doesn't change anything!!! From now on, I don't like her anymore, ok? I HATE HER! She always teases me! And i would make this stop now."

Kimura stood still and he seemed to be shocked.

When Nishikata turned back, Takagi was standing right behind him.

Takagi cried. For the first time, she cried at school. And this time Nishikata knows that he hurts her a lot, but he never wants to apologise, because that's what he wants.

Make Takagi hate him. and forget him.

But is that really what he wants? Is that really good for both of them?

Kimura walks toward Nishikata and said

"You still got one week man, treasure your time and make that best ending." Kimura walked away and there was only Nishikata left in the corridor.

What will he do? How will their junior high school life end?

What will he do?  How will their junior high school life end?