Final exam

"Takagi, do you think I can make it?"

"Sure you can! I am counting on you!"

2 weeks ago~~~~

"Takagi! Can you please help me a bit?"

"What subject?"

"Math........"

"Haha! Nishikata, you are always the same! You are always bad at math."

"I don't know why..... but I just couldn't handle it myself......"

"Or maybe you just wanted to stay longer with me? So you use this as an excuse."

"Of course I wanted to stay with you, but I am really bad at math, and I need to have a higher score to go into the same university as yours......."

"Thank you, Nishikata. Let's revise now."

"Sure!"

In this week, Nishikata studied so hard, just to get a high score and then he could stay with Takagi for a longer time.

And after all his hard work, bad things happened.

"Sorry, Takagi, I don't think I can revise with you today."

"Why? What happened?" She asked afraidly.

"I am sick......"

"What?!?"

"Maybe I stayed up too late at night. That's why I am sick."

"Take care...... Please get well soon."

After she finished the call, she immediately went to cook, just because of Nishikata. She doesn't want him to be sick, she doesn't want him to suffer.

She cooked some congee for him. And went to his house.

"Ding Dong!"

"Oh, Takagi, It's you! Are you here to visit Nishikata?" Nishikata's mum said.

"Yes, Is he alright?"

"He is a bit sick, and he slept. I think he will wake up soon, you can go see his sleeping face."His mother laughed.

"Sure!"

Takagi went upstairs and sat beside Nishikata's bed. She put down her congee, and looked at Nishikata.

She whispered to him, "You've done well, thank you for dedicating a lot to me. Thank you." Her tears slowly dropped down.

"Who made my girlfriend cry?" Nishikata suddenly said.

"Eh? Did I wake you up?"

"Nah, I woke up for a long time, just too lazy to get out of the bed."

"Don't scare me......."

"Sorry, I made you cry, didn't I?"

"No..... I was just too scared, it is not your fault."

"It will be fine, I promised to be with you , so I will recover soon and go into the same university with you."

She hugged him tight immediately.

"I am sick, so..... don't hug me so long."

"Ok! How about a kiss?"

"Eh?"

"If you can't, promise me you will kiss me many times when you recover."

"Sure."

"I will find you tomorrow."

"That's good, I will recover as soon as possible."

"Goodbye!"

Takagi kissed Nishikata's forehead, and go away.

the next week~~~

"Nishikata! Are you doing well?"

"Yes, tomorrow's math exam should be ok."

"I hope you can do it."

"Of course I have, I have the best teacher in the world."

Takagi blushed.

"I am sure that I can make it

"I am sure that I can make it."

They kissed each other, and walked inside the school, and took the exam.

2 weeks later, The day they receive their result slips.

"Nishikata! I got 86/100 in total!! it should be fine going to the university I want to go to!!!!"

"That's great!"

"How about you?"

"Um.... I am afraid to see it."

"Maybe I can help you?"

"Is ok, I can open it myself."

Nishikata slowly takes out his result slip, and his result is............

"OH MY GOD!"

What is his final score of his exam? Can he go to the same university as Takagi? Check out the next chapter!!!!