|8| ᴛʜᴇ "ᴅᴀᴛᴇ"

Y/N's POV.

I huffed as I jogged on the treadmill at a high speed. I was actually off today, and it felt good. One thing that always got me going in the mornings: my hot tea, or my power workouts.

After the treadmill I decided to head to go down and start using the boxing bag. I had my music turned all the way up in my wireless headphones and I was in the zone.

I stopped for a quick water break, and when I did I noticed my phone was going off.

It was my Instagram and Snapchat blowing up with notifications. I mean it's usually for me to have tons of people hitting me up, but damn.

I shrugged it off until I got a text from the group chat with me, Tyson, Austin, Jace, and Chad in it.

A-team🃏: broooo wtf😂

Pic attached.

Chad🤑😷: I just saw it. It's going around the hospital like crazy. Y/N dude PICK UP YOUR PHONE!

I rolled my eyes and scrolled down to see what they wanted me to so badly. When I did,  my eyes nearly popped out of my damn head.

It was a picture of  Laura or whatever the fuck her name is with my dick in her mouth.

"Oh shit!"

Ty🐡: Bro😳 Jace and I just seen this shit. She is going around telling everybody about it at the hospital.

Me: holy shittt I forgot her name but it wasn't even that good for her to record.☠️☠️

Jace👻: dude! HR, is gonna chew your ass out!🥴

Chad🤑😷: screw HR, think about what Meredith is gonna do..

I shook my head putting my phone back into my pocket. I don't have time to worry about her,  Chad was right. The only thing I am gonna have to worry about now is Meredith and her reaction to it. But I'm not gonna say a thing about it yet.

After I finished with my workout, it was like 3pm. So I got back to the house and rushed to my room stripping from my sweaty clothes.

I grabbed my phone and saw a text.

206- 328-1222 (completely made up btw)

Hope you liked my surprise. Told you, you would regret ignoring me.

I chuckled and hearted the message before putting my phone down on the sink.

"God these bitches are truly psycho." I said to myself as I unwrapped my towel from around my waist and got into the steaming shower.

I know I have to start being more careful who I give my dick to. Some females just can't take what I dish out.

Once I was finished in the shower, I got dressed in something casual but nice.