|9| ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ

"No, but seriously

"No, but seriously. I need to know that you understand what I'm saying."

I rolled my eyes and ran my hands over my face.

"Meredith ok, I know. But this isn't even my fault!"

"The hell if it isnt. I told you to stop messing with that girl. You didn't want to listen and look where it got you."

I shook my head as blocked her out as she followed me down the stairs and down the long hallway.

"Hi Dr. Grey." I heard as I passed by a group of women.

I nodded giving them a small wave. "Ladies."

Meredith pushed me forward by my lower back. "See that-that right there is your problem."

"Mer, I can't help I have groupies." I shrugged.

She glared up at me and rubbed her forehead. "Just get your ass in that room and tell them everything that happened. I'm not joking around here Y/N."

I nodded. "Alright I got you sis."

She just rolled her eyes and watched as I sighed deeply and made my way into the glass doors.

_

5 hours later.

"See man, I told you H.R was gonna chew you up and spit you out. Now look, we're all in this shit." Chase said as we walked down the hall on our way into the auditorium.

I smacked my lips and shrugged. "Hey fuck H.R. they didn't let me get a word in about the situation. Talking about possible sexual assault. I'm like sexually assault on who? She's the one who had my entire dick in her mouth!"

They made every attempt to put all the blame on me. Talking about since this is my third strike with sexual conduct in the workplace, that basically I'm gonna have to take the heat.

I talked to Meredith right after and Maggie. Both of them promised me that I didn't have anything to worry about, they weren't about to let me get fired. Especially for this bullshit.

But now there's still shit we gotta do. After getting out that long ass meeting, Chief Bailey announced that we had a meeting. So that's where we were on our way to now.

"Alright. So I'm pretty sure. By now you all know why we're here." Chief Bailey said as she looked around the room. Her eyes soon stopped on me and I nodded. "Mmm-it seems as though we need a refresher on workplace etiquette and sexual harassment. So as requested by H.R. we will be playing a few videos and having a brief discussion over them. Any questions?"

I couldn't help but roll my eyes at that bullshit.

The room fell silent until one of the intendings raised their hands. "Yes- Lauren?"

"Would this be because Dr. Grey couldn't keep her dick in her pants?"

I glared back at her and smiled. "Aww what's the matter, still pissy my dick doesn't want your played out pu-