|17| ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ ɪᴛ

Y/N's POV

"You are so selfish. You're going to have that body the rest of your life and I just want it for one night." I whined as she slowly slipped from my arms.

She laughed turning around to face me, placing her hands on my shoulders. "Y/N. How many times am I gonna to tell you that we need to get up?"

"Boooo, you suck!" I pouted eyeing her as she stood in front of me with nothing but her lace bra and panties on.

April raised her eyebrows and placed her hands on her hips. "We both know I do. But we also know, how much you enjoy it.."

Now wait.

I know what you're all probably thinking.

What am I doing with April? Where's Arizona?

But no need to worry, I've got this all under control. Arizona, still has no idea that I'm seeing kepner. Honestly, I don't know why I am either. I mean I already won the damn bet, maybe it's because I still sort of felt bad for her. After all, the girl said she loved me.

So yeah, I may be playing her- just a little.

My eyes never left her lips as she began to crawl back over me. Letting them drop back down to her nice, round boobs. I licked my lips.

Mmm this side of Kepner was one I definitely grew to like. Both figuratively and literally. It was sexy and I knew she was down for anything.

"You know what's crazy?"

I shrugged flipping my hair back out of my face. "Nah, you tell me."

Kepner gave me this look before averting her eyes around the room. "I just- I never knew you liked me this much before. You don't show it at work or anything."

No knowing what to say I just shrugged. "Do any of us really know anything?"

She stared at me for a moment before letting out a laugh. "Well I guess not."

Whewww dodged that bullet.

I nodded and grabbed her back towards me. "Good. I'm glad you see things my way, now enough of this talk. How about you show me some more of those tricks you did last night."

Slowly, I started easing my way down her body. Not bothering to wait on her response.

She nodded biting down on her lip. "Mmn you're lucky I love you."

My eyes grew wide as she slowly pushed me back on the bed and wrapped her arms around my neck.

Jesus. What the fuck is my problem?

I feel like I can't stop screwing this woman. No I don't have any feelings for her, but this shit is getting harder.

+•+•+

I rushed into the hospital after leaving Kepner. Shit I just couldn't get her ass off of me.

"Yo Grey! Just the person I was looking for." I froze in my tracks hearing the familiar voice.

Jackson Avery.

"Fuck." I huffed under my breath before spinning on my toes turning to him, giving him my smile.

"What's up man?"

He shrugged. "Nothing really, but look. I need a huge favor."

Jackson. Wants a favor from me?

"Ok, well what can I do for you my good sir?"

He glanced around before placing his arm around my shoulder and pulling me to the side.