|26| ᴠᴀʟɪᴅᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

Y/N's POV.

"Y/N come on, open up!"

I groaned again turning my head into my pillow. I laid stretched out on my bed, shirtless with just my sports bra and black compression shorts on.

The girls have been taking turns trying to get me up all morning. It's around noon I believe, I haven't gotten up to check. It's been weeks since I've had an actual off day, so excuse me if I want to enjoy it.

I continued to ignore the knocks at the door as I reached over to the nightstand grabbing my phone.

The guys in the group chat were of course going off on me because I hadn't been answering them.

The Backyardigans 😎🤙🏼

(Austin) A-team🧢: Y/N thinks she's better than us cause she got all these hospital groupies on her dick.😒

(Tyson) Fisher T🦭: fuck yeah🤣, she's probably plotting on the new interns as we speak.

(Chad) Big Chump🐱: But she lost Arizona?! God I know it has to sting!

(Tyson) Fisher T🦭: I'm hurt, and it has shit to do with me bro😢

(Jace) Jock Strap👺💩: Austin it's kinda your fault dude. You're the one that made the damn bet with her.

(Austin) A-team🧢: 🤡👎🏼I didn't make her stick her dick in another bitch Jace!

(Jace) Jock Strap👺💩: not too sure about that...😬

(Chad) Big Chump🐱: that girl doesn't turn down a bet tho. She went in for the kill.

(Tyson) Fisher T🦭: 🗣️🗣️Y/N, speak up or forever hold your peace!

(Austin) A-team🧢: She's busy spreading her seeds around the hospital💀😂

I started to type a response, telling these little motherfuckers off.

But hearing the loud knocking continue, I dropped my phone down on the bed getting up stomping to the door.

"What Amelia, damn?"

She stood there with her hands on her hips, looking up at me. "Why didn't you answer when I first called for you."

I rolled my eyes at her stupid question. "Maybe because I didn't want to talk and wanted to be left alone."

Without saying another word, she pushed past me and walked towards my bed. I stood there kinda of dumbfounded.

Did she just invite herself into my room?

"Amelia, I'm dead serious right now-"

"Mmm I forgot how comfortable your bed is." She sighed cutting me off. "Remember how much time we used to spend in here?"

I turned my head at her as I shut my door. I just watched her as she laid back on my bed. It wasn't much I wanted to say, I was still pissed at myself for losing out on Arizona.

That woman was so hard to get through to. She's been ignoring every single advance I threw at her. I've tried surprising her with her favorite flowers everyday, jewelry, hell even waiting outside her house. Begging and begging as many times as I could.

Guess what, I came up empty handed each time. Arizona even told me if I came back to her place, she'd call the police on me for harassment.

So, I decided to take my sisters advice, and give her the space she needs. Even though I feel like after a week or two- she should be over it.