|30| sʜᴜᴛ ᴜᴘ!

Y/N's POV.

"Man, I had the best weekend

"Man, I had the best weekend. The party was banging, then afterwards I went home with Twins dude, twins!"

I chuckled as I buttoned up my shirt and put on my white coat. I feel like shit, like I haven't slept in weeks. Still can't get Arizona to even look at me- let alone sit down and have a conversation with me.

So, I've been trying to think of ways to fix what I fucked up. I don't know what yet, but I'm for sure gonna make something happen. I can't have things continue to go this way with her.

It fucking sucks.

"Ok jerk face, we get it. Two weird chicks that came from the same vagina let you bust a nut." Tyson said and Jace, Chad and I started laughing.

Whatever makes this dude feel like the man, I'm with him. One thing about Austin, he's almost as bad as me when it comes to women.

Austin rolled his eyes and shrugged as he got dressed. "Whatever, y'all are all some haters anyway. Y/N I don't know why you are laughing- you can't even get Arizona to walk your way."

It was my turn to roll my eyes. "Shut up Austin. I'm trying to fix this shit alright."

It's been so goddamn stressful bro! Arizona just doesn't understand that I'm trying to change. She's the only reason for that. No chick I've ever been with has made me want to. Well- ya know what I mean. She's the only woman I've been with in a long time that I actually felt like I could put my all into.

"Damn, you actually care?"

The room grew quiet and I could feel them all looking at me. I shrugged pulling out my phone and pretending to be busy. When in reality I was just liking some pictures on instagram.

"Shut up. All of y'all need to shut the hell up." I said glaring at them as I began to get my stuff together for the day.

Walking out of the break room with the guys behind me, I stopped dead in my tracks seeing something I never thought I'd have to see.

"Can you believe this?" I mumbled as I walked away looking at the scene in front of me.

Callie had her arm wrapped around Arizona, while she whispered something in her ear.

"What?"

I looked over at them and shrugged. "Seriously. So I'm the only one who noticed that Torres has been extremely friendly with Arizona here lately."

Alex laughed. "Dude, we've all noticed. But why do you care?"

"The fuck do you mean?!"

I am not about to keep explaining this shit to them!

"Y/N, if you love that woman then just say that. Damn, stop beating around the bush."

I flipped them off and turned my head back towards the awful scene in front of me. "Shut up dick. All I'm trying to figure out is what Callie has that I don't? I mean dude, I have a huge dick. She can't please her the way I could."