|27| ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ᴏʀ ɴᴏᴛ ?

I sighed as I scrolled down my iPad. I've been apartment hunting and it's starting to drive me crazy. I know what I'm looking for, but I'm damn sure not about to go broke trying to get that.

Like I have the money, I'm just not wanting to spend everything on an apartment. But it is time for me to be out on my own. I'm ready, or at least I think I am.

"What the fuck?" I mumbled to myself as I saw another high priced ass place.

I then heard footsteps coming from behind me. "What ya doing?"

I turned to see Amelia coming closer with a small smile on her face. I shrugged and glanced up at her, "Just apartment shopping."

She raised her eyebrows up and nodded slowly. "Oh, apartment shopping?"

I nodded as I continued to scroll down my tablet. "Yup."

"But why?" She asked as she sat down beside me.

"Don't know, just feel like it's the right time."

"Right cause you got a baby on the way and all." Alex's big mouth said as he came in from nowhere with a bag of chips in his hands.

I glared at him and gave him a smirk. "Why don't you shut the fuck up."

"Damn Grey, did I hit a nerve?"

"No. But I'm about to hit you." I said shooting him a sarcastic smile.

He stared at me for a moment longer popping a chip in his mouth. I groaned and jumped at him making him flinch back. "Worry about all them loose whores you sleep with and that run away from you."

Alex smacked his lips and pouted at me. "Hey! So uncalled for dude!"

"Oh, did I hit a nerve sir jackass?"

I chuckled at the expression on his face and snatched the large bag out of his hands.

"Good morning my lovely people." Meredith came in smiling.

"Uhh- you good Meredith?" I chuckled giving her a strange look.

She nodded and skipped over to me kissing my head. "Oh I'm wonderful little sister. How are you this beautiful morning?"

The girls looked at me before laughing. "Alright first, sis. It's 3 in the afternoon, and second we can all tell you had a great night with hubby last night. I mean look at your hair and neck." Maggie said while snickering loudly.

A second later Derek walked down the stairs with Zola in his arms. "Yo, Derek. Did you take advantage of my sweet innocent sister!"

I stood up walking up to him.

He smirked and sighed. "You sure you wanna know the answer to that question Y/N?"

I feigned sick and pretended to start throwing up. That was much more than I wanted to hear so decided to just leave that damn conversation alone.

"ANYWAY- guys I didn't know it would be this difficult finding a place of my own." I whined as I sat back down at the kitchen table.

"Wait- you're moving out?" Derek asked and I only nodded.

"You know you don't need to be in a rush to move out right?"

I shrugged. "Yeah, but I think it's time Meredith. I'm growing in my career and I feel like I just need my own space, ya know?"

She sighed and walked around the table sitting across from me. "Well, I know you'll be missed around here."

"Aww of course I will." I winked playfully making her slap my hands away.