|16| sᴛᴏᴘ. ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴀʜᴇᴀᴅ.

Y/N's POV

Man does it feel good to be back.. and away from April. Well-

I looked down the hallway to see her waving at me.

-sorta away from her. I still have to see her almost every day here at work. And let me tell you, she really goes out her way to make sure I see her.

Damn. I'm really starting to wonder if I made the best choice by fucking her on that trip. The last thing I wanted was for her to get all attached to me and shit.

"Grey! How was the trip?" Dr. Webber asked as I passed him in the hallway.

I nodded giving him a smile and a thumbs up. "It was pretty good. Thanks."

He returned the smile. "Hey, we missed you those couple of days."

I placed my hand over my heart and sighed. "Aww man, I missed you guys too."

As I continued to make my way down the hall with my tablet in my hands, trying to figure out where I was placed today. I heard whispers coming from my right. I looked over to see it was coming from the attendings lounging.

"Y/N you're back!" Both my sisters shouted making me give them weird looks.

I glanced around me before walking into the room. "Yeah I'm back. What's going on?"

Maggie looked over at Meredith and I raised my eyebrows up at the two.

"We're just glad to have you back."

I chuckled at how dramatic they were being. "Guys seriously, I was gone for the weekend."

"So, we can't miss you?"

"Sure Meredith."

I sighed and walked around them to get some coffee . "Anyway, I need to tell you guys something."

They instantly began to look worried.

"Hey it's nothing bad, maybe.."

Maggie shook her head crossing her arms. "Y/N what is it?"

I group closing my eyes for a second before taking a seat at the table. "Ok, so April and I-we uh had sex."

All of a sudden I noticed Meredith tap Maggie and give her a look.

"What?" I asked them but they shrugged.

"Nothing Y/N, continue. You two had sex, and? Is that not what you expected to happen?"

Ok. So this was gonna be the hard part. "Of course it was! But-she told me she loves me.."

Things got extremely quiet making me nervous.

"Y/N?"

My heart literally dropped down into my ass when I heard that voice.

I closed my eyes tightly and slowly turned around on my toes. "Arizona.. hey."

She stood there with her arms crossed to her chest looking up at me.

"You look absolutely gorgeous today." I cheesed as I began walking closer to her.

But she took a step back. I instantly stopped moving, and waited for her. "Is there something you want to explain to me?"

Oh shit. Oh shit!

She definitely heard everything I fucking said about April and I having sex on that trip!

My eyes grew as I turned back to look at my sisters for help. But of course all they did was turn and walk away.

What help that are. Tuh!

I cleared my throat and ran my fingers through my hair. "Well umm I-I can really explain I swear."

Arizona nodded holding her hand up to my face. "Yeah, save it. Y/N, you say you want a real shot with me. Yet you don't even tell me when you make it back into town?"

I leaned forward some trying to see if I was hearing right.

"I-I'm sorry what-"

She reached up slapping my arm. "I text you telling you to tell me when you made it back but dummy!"

I instantly felt my entire body relax as I realized she didn't hear anything!

"Heyyy I'm sorry." I pouted holding my arms open for a hug. Arizona rolled her eyes playfully and walking into my open arms.

"Yeah, you're lucky I halfway like you. Because you don't deserve my hugs."

I smiled leaning my head down and quickly stealing a kiss from her plump lips. She gasped but didn't say anything.

Yeahhh, I know she enjoyed it.

"You're right. I am extremely lucky babe." I winked at her before unwrapping my arms from around her and walking away.

I shook my head and stoped leaning against the wall. Shit. That was too close. "I gotta stop this bullshit."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Hope you all enjoyed!

Plsss let me know what you think. If you have any comments or suggestions, feel free to dm me!

Thanks for reading/voting🫦