|6| ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇᴛ

"Umm senior residents, this is still the attendings lounging area," I heard Torres say as me and Austin walked in. "Are you lost?"

Meredith stopped talking and turned her attention to me. "Y/N what are you two doing here?"

"Well I don't know about this idiot, but I need to talk to you." I nodded before my eyes adverted around the room full of faces already staring back at me. "In private, please."

She raised her thick eyebrows and nodded. "What did you do now Y/N?"

I smacked my lips and let me arms drop to my side. "I didn't do shit, how about having a little faith in your baby sister."

Meredith just stared at me with those-those eyes the way that she does. Making me all nervous. It was like she could see right through me.

"Alright fine." I groaned and threw my head back. "I need a favor to ask."

She shrugged. "Depends on what that is."

"Well later when I get off I was hoping to go- OUCH DUDE WHAT THE FUCK!" I shouted holding myself as I bent down.

I could hear all of them laughing like shit was funny but it wasn't! At all.

"Y/N language."

I raised up some just enough to look at her. "He just slapped my dick Meredith, did you see em' huh?!"

"Oh kids. I'll never understand how you are even the same prodigy in the surgery room."

"Ha ha ha so funny. NOT!" I said bitterly making them all laugh at me.

Dr. Webber said as he patted my back. "Well if it helps, I actually like the younger Grey. She keeps things fun around here."

"Thank you Dr. Webber at least someone around here appreciates me." I mumbled grumpily as I fixed my junk around in my scrubs.

I'm sort of free bawling right now.

"Eww could you not do that here in the common area?"

"Oh please Shepherd don't act like you haven't seen it all before." I said shooting her a quick wink, making her blush and look back down into her phone. "Yeah let's not act cute."

"Oh my god, what?!" Meredith shouted as I gained strange looks from her and the rest of the group.

"Did you just admit to having sex with my sister?" Derek asked slowly as he came out of nowhere with a confused look on his face.

I shrugged. "What? She's not our real sister," I said pointed between Meredith and myself.

I watched as Meredith went and pushed her shoulder. "Oh I can't believe you would do that."

"Don't blame her Meredith. She couldn't help herself." I sent her a wink before dry humping the air.

Meredith pushed me back and groaned. "Y/N! Why are you such a hormonal child."

"Uhh sis, have you not seen all the hot chicks around here?"

She glared at me before reaching up and pulling my ear down. "Stop being a pig, and go do your rounds."

"But you were supposed to help me." I whined as she let me go.

Meredith put her hand up in front of me and shook her head. "Nope, whatever it is figure it out for yourself."

I placed my hands on my hips and shook my head down at her.

"Umm Kepner you mind not eye raping my little sister right in front me." Meredith complained.