|18| ᴀʟᴍᴏsᴛ ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛ..

RING.. RING.. RINGGGGGG

My phone rang for the fifth time tonight

"Mm, Y/N. Who is that?"

I laid there with Arizonas body tangled in mine. The silence was perfect. But whoever this was, was really fucking it up!

I looked at the screen seeing Kepner's name AGAIN. I cleared my throat as I put the phone back down, turning it on silent mode.

Seriously, what in the fuck could she possibly want that bad. Other than my dick. I let out a small chuckle out loud until I felt Arizona start to move around in my arms.

But no, seriously. What does she want?

"I mean it must be important. Especially if they keep calling."

Her eyes wondered to mine and I tried my best not to look directly into hers. I knew if I did, I would have to come up with something else to tell her. Let me tell you, I wasn't trynna do all that right now.

So instead of saying anything, I let my hands roam down her body. "All I know is, I'm enjoying this moment too much to be interrupted by anyone. So whoever it is, can politely fuck off."

I smiled at her as I placed small kisses on her face.

Arizona laughed as she grabbed my chin. "Aren't you sweet."

"Well of course, only for you baby." I cheesed as I leaned over to kiss her. But of course she tuned her head making my lips land on her soft cheek.

UGHHHH. I HATE IT HERE.

"Arizona. Seriously, stop playing me like this!"

She knows how bad I want her ass!

She only laughed and poked my face. "Aww don't pout big baby. Besides, I'm doing it for your own good."

I raised my eyebrows and frowned at her. "Please. Explain further."

"Well.." Her eyes wandered down and I let mine do the same to see what she was looking at. Of course it was at the big dick print in my boxers.

"Ohhh yeah, my blessing." I sighed leaning back putting my hands behind my head. "It's ok baby, you can look. It's all yours."

Arizona glared at me before sitting up and pushing me over more. "No, it's not ok Y/N. I don't know where your dick has been!"

Ok. So no we didn't sleep together. Arizona was being all mean to me saying I didn't deserve her body just yet. I had to "earn it" or whatever that meant. I pouted and literally stomped my damn feet, but I'm telling you she did not care! She just told me to suck it up and stop being such a pussy.

"Woman what?! I'm clean!"

"Mmmhm."

I fiend hurt, placing my hand over my chest. "Damn, you don't believe me?"

She gave me a look and ran her fingers through her hair. "Should I?"

"Hell yeah you should."

Arizona laughed and pushed my face away from hers. "Whatever Y/N."

""Well you'd know if you let me show you somethin'."