|12| ғᴀɪʟɪɴɢ

Y/N's POV.

"Ouch, shit!"

I heard a small laugh before a lamp was turned on. "You ok?"

"I'm good." I huffed as I pulled my pants up over my waist. "But I'm about to leave."

She sat up and stared at me for a moment. "Why are you about to leave? I know I said no overnight stays, but we could at least grab some food or-"

"No thanks. Look I don't even know why I came and did this bullshit. Arizona, says she's finally gonna give me a chance."

"Oh did she, and you must believe her?"

"Of course I do." I said eyeing her as I snatched my shirt off the bed and stood up.

Callie nodded and got off the bed. I could tell she had an attitude just by how she was flinging things around.

"Hey, what's your issue?"

Her head snapped my way and she raised her eyebrow. "My issue? No you're the one with the issue  hereY/N!"

I looked at her up and down before taking a step back. "Damn. Was the sex not good, or what?"

Instead of saying some smart shit back like I thought she would, she laughed. That's when I frowned looking at her like she had lost her mind.

"Don't stand there looking at me like that. I'm not crazy!"

But let me tell you.. the look in her eye was crazyyyy.

I held my hands up in defense. "Alright Callie, man whatever you say. Just please calm down-"

She smacked my hand from her face and pointed up at me. "Don't fucking tell me to calm down! You lay beside after screwing me and then you wake you talking about going to another woman?"

"But I-" just as I was about to explain myself I remembered how she was the one who said she wouldn't care about anything or ANYBODY else that I do.

"Hold the hell up, Callie why do you even care so much?"

"Oh don't get all cocky. This has nothing to do with you."

"Oh really?" I crossed my arms not believing a word she said.

She was lying and that's fine with me. It's not that I really care, but at least I know that I was right about it her falling for me. Of course I knew she would.

Without a word she began to push me towards the door.

"Shut up Y/N. Just go."

"Hey wait, you never answered my question-" before I could finish she slammed the door dead in my face. "Shit, maybe I'm losing my touch."

______

L͏a͏t͏e͏r͏ t͏h͏a͏t͏ d͏a͏y͏

"Alright Y/N sit up."

I groaned putting my hands over my face. "Nooo can we take a break? We've been at this for 2 hours already."

"Listen if you want to be ready, then you need to take this seriously." Maggie said as she crossed her arms.

They were on my ass because I have another meeting with HR tomorrow. So now their trying to "prep" me for anything. They say that them calling me in for another meeting could mean something serious.