3. A Sound of Breaking

The first day with Karasuno's volleyball team had finally arrived. Today, the cheerleading club would be having a practice for the up-coming baseball team's match with another school, the Aoba Johsai High. In the same time, the volleyball team was also going to have a practice match with the same school too. As soon as the cheerleader club entered the gym, I found Tanaka-senpai was already standing behind the captain of the volleyball club, Daichi-senpai, the boy from yesterday.

 As soon as the cheerleader club entered the gym, I found Tanaka-senpai was already standing behind the captain of the volleyball club, Daichi-senpai, the boy from yesterday

He stood by the door, was ready to welcome the cheerleading members. When my eyes met him, we immediately exchanged smiles. My eyes began wandering, observing the other volleyball members too.

"Daichi-kun, thanks for letting us to do our club activity here..!" Nishimiya thanked Daichi for the permission. Looking at the way she acted towards Daichi-senpai, all of us immediately knew the two of them has a quite good relationship. But I wasn't really think it's just a 'good relationship'. I felt like there was something else behind her action that made me feeling entertained a bit inside.

"It's nice to meet you all, let's work hard together!" The cheerleading club members said to the the volleyball team inside the gym. Everyone were lowering their heads respectfully, so I decided to give a bow too.

"It's nice to meet you too!" The volleyball club members replied as soon as the girls gave them a greeting.

"Ayazume-chan!!!" Tanaka called me from afar. I looked at him and returned a smile to him. After a while, I also found the other people I know.

"Ayazume-san~! It's me!!!" Hinata exclaimed as he lifted his hands to the air to get my attention, so I quickly nodded my head as a response. Then I finally found the 'king of the court', Kageyama nearby. I glanced at him quietly until our eyes were locked together. I gave him a smile, but he just quickly got his eyes away from me.

"Well, that's painful..." I whimpered.

"It's nice to see you again, Ayazume." Daichi-senpai greeted me from behind.

"It really is. Thanks for having us here." I replied.

"Ah, by the way, I've heard it from the teacher and the principal. That surprised me and our manager so much, you know." Daichi-san said with a whisper tone. I was blank a bit for the sudden whisper tone until I finally realized what was he talking about.

"Oh, so the words were out already. For the time being, can you keep it a secret, please?" I asked for a favor from Daichi-san and it didn't take long for him to nod his head.

"Of course I can, but I kinda need to tell vice-captain too later on. Do you mind?" He replied to me with a response as he touched the back of his neck nervously.

"Sure, I don't mind."

But after a while, Nishimiya had finally found Daichi-san and I, were having a conversation together, so she decided to squish into the chat too.