2. Evening to The Dark

"...ugh... I thought I won't be able to get out alive from there..." I groaned alone while slipping my bangs to the back of my ears. I had just finished cleaning the cheerleading clubroom with the other club members or more like working up all alone because they couldn't move stuff that quick which was very annoying. So after doing almost everything, I quickly excused myself to go home early with dust covering my bare foot.

"Geez, this is so useless. Why would I even join that club in the first place..?" I let out a long sigh as I held my shoes in hand. I noticed how sweaty I was, so before returning home, I decided to clean myself up first in the sink outside the school building. When I reached out to the sink, I noticed the evening sky had turned dark already and that was why the students are nowhere to be found.

"...huff." I sighed once again, couldn't believe the day was almost off now.

"Ishiga!" Someone suddenly called for me. I quickly turned my back around and found my homeroom teacher running towards me.

"...uh, yes..? Is there something you want to talk about, sensei..?" I tried my best to smile at her after spending all of my energy to clean the clubroom.

"Yup, there is. But can we have the talk in the teacher office instead?" She suggested.

"Sure."

---

After cleaned myself up, I went inside the office room to talk with my homeroom teacher. As I arrived beside her table, I saw her tidying up then finally opened a book that has all of the clubs' names inside it. It seemed that Yoruga had visited the principal as my request.

"Sorry for the wait, Ishiga..! Here's your seat, you may sit down now, Ishiga-chan." My teacher smiled at me, but I found it disturbing somehow.

"...yup, it's fine, sensei. Thank you so much." I replied to her.

"So, uh... I want to talk about the club-related stuff. Someone named 'Yoruga' came this afternoon as your guardian. He had a talk with the principal and... I'm surprised that he asked for something very uncommon. He asked for a permission to let you having trials in some clubs. Um... Well, surprisingly, the principal gave a permission to it. So, can you tell me which club you want to try out? I know cheerleading is one of it, so please tell me if there's another club you want to try out too."

"Oh, well... I haven't really think about what do I want to join either since there are a lot of good options in here."

"Hm... How about drama club? They have always done great performances. Or maybe art club? Do you like painting by any chance, Ishiga? Actually, the cooking club is fun too. It's the best club to join, many students said."

"Uh, no... I'm actually more interested in sports clubs." I answered.

"Oh! How about you join the female football club? They're amazing! Or maybe the baseball-" My teacher continued suggesting me lots and lots of clubs. But then, I got distracted when the office's door was opened by someone.

"すみません sumimasen (excuse me)!" A person opened the slide door and took a step into the office room after lowering his head down to greet the teachers inside.