7. The Start to My Sunset

I had just left the female bathroom without even realizing how long I had been there as I let out a long sigh showing how stressed I was after the puke. As I was in the middle of walking, suddenly a sourness hit my mouth, stinging my whole throat. It was so sour that it even made me coughing so hard for a long time.

"W-what the heck was that..? Did my tongue just taste something sour..?" I was so confused of the sudden sourness. This wasn't a normal thing to me.

The texture of the liquid I just puked out was a complete orange-like

The texture of the liquid I just puked out was a complete orange-like. It wasn't blood at all. The taste itself was very sour that I did not want to ever have it again. Even it got a strangely strong scent that took me a long time to get rid of.

"Strange... This is the first time since I've ever tasted something in my mouth, but this is way too sudden." I mumbled to myself still with a shocked expression. Since I had lost my sense of taste for a quite long time, the sourness in my mouth had became really unfamiliar to me.

"I should get some check-ups..." I fixed my backpack before I continued walking my way back to the gym building.

"Don't you dare to say you feel guilty now!!!"

Suddenly I heard a familiar voice coming from the male toilet. The toilet's door was opened and I felt like I shouldn't pass by so easily in case I would ruin the unknown situation inside. So I decided to stop walking and leaned back on the wall, trying to hear the conversation in secret. Feeling a bit curious to the people inside, I tried to take a peek for a second and spotted two familiar faces standing nearby the male bathroom's sinks.

"Because I won't ever apologize to you either! For me, you're still the same person from the past and I still hate your attitude!" Kindaichi shouted at Kageyama while the boy himself couldn't reply but only nodded his head to Kindaichi as a response

"That's why, you also don't have to apologize to me! Cause you are the selfish king!" Kindaichi's got Kageyama to lower his head a bit. Truthfully, I understood what Kindaichi felt, but to hear how he hated Kageyama that much was a bit extreme to me. I wouldn't deny Kageyama was acting really bratty in the past, but at least he had changed now.