38. Addiction of Happiness

"Fweet!!!!!!!" The game had been starting again, the players quickly got back to their positions, ready to continue the game. The Kakugawa team was the one to serve the ball. It flew over the net and was received by Daichi-san, then passed to Kageyama so he could set the ball for someone. After tricking the whole team, Tanaka managed to spike freely, away from Hyakuzawa's block. But even after the strong spike, the libero of Kakugawa managed to receive it then passed it to his setter.

"Hyakuzawa!" Kakugawa's setter shouted his name aloud as we had expected. The Karasuno players quickly got to their positions. As soon as the ball came to Hyakuzawa, he quickly smashed it with his usual crossing spikes. But this time, we, Karasuno wouldn't let the ball to landing on our ground again.

"Nishinoya!" Daichi shouted Noya-san's name.

"Leave it to me!!!" Nishinoya replied with a confident smile over his face.

"YOSHAAAA!!!" Nishinoya shouted happily after he managed to receive it.

"Nice, Nishinoya!" The Karasuno players outside the court cheered out. The ball managed to get into Kageyama's hands and he quickly tossed it for Hinata who already jumped to the air. The opponents were expecting Hinata to do his usual quick spike but he was actually doing a feint, making the ball landed on the opponent's ground perfectly, making the Kakugawa players even the audiences pretty shocked.

"Nice one, Hinata-kun..!" I shouted from outside the court, making him to feel confident with himself again.

I just got praised by her, you titan!!! (Hinata)

I feel like he was trying to flexing on me..? (Hyakuzawa)

"Being charged up already? Now, get back to yourself. You're still going to be a burden if you don't do your jobs well." Kageyama snapped Hinata back to the reality.

"Well, don't expect she will compliment you every time you feel down, shortie." Tsukishima joined Kageyama to mock Hinata too.

"うるさい urusai!!!" Hinata shouted at those two.

"Stop fighting already! Get back to your positions!" Daichi scolded those three.

Now it was Tanaka's turn to serve the ball. However, it was received by one of the Kakugawa players and passed to Hyakuzawa again. No matter how many times he had done it, the number nine of Kakugawa still did the same cross spike that was managed to be handled by Noya. As soon as the ball reached Kageyama, Hinata, who was in the opposite side of the court a moment ago, quickly ran over to the other side in a lighting speed, making Hyakuzawa really surprised by his amazing speed.

"Hinata, nice spike!" The Karasuno players were all cheering for him. Right when Hinata jumped to the air, the opponent's blockers immediately got ready to block his spike. But even before they could guess the ball direction, the ball had fallen to their ground.