25. Beware of The Crows (Part 1)

No matter how much time it had been, my eyes were still locked at the game as my thoughts began to scatter everywhere. Finding opponent's weak spot, analyzing how the game was going, creating a strategy to defeat the opponent, everything just kept appearing inside my head randomly. And right now, I was touching my chin, trying to learn the Nekoma's side.

One thing for sure, Nekoma wasn't that strong and I was fully aware of that

One thing for sure, Nekoma wasn't that strong and I was fully aware of that. Their team didn't have any talented players like Kageyama who was born with a given talent or Nishinoya-senpai who was really good fulfilling his libero role. But somehow, Nekoma always managed to turn back the table. They were playing like the actual cat themselves. Very careful and elegant, as they slowly making a point without anyone realized of it.

"A bunch of sly cats. Impressive." I was amazed.

"One touch!" Inuoka shouted after he managed to stop Hinata's quick attack. Yaku hurriedly saved the ball, preventing it to fall to their ground.

"Nice cover, Yaku-san!" Taketora exclaimed. The ball was tossed by Yaku and flew to the air, was directing to Taketora who was ready in his position. When the ball flew over to him, he hurriedly jumped and smashed the ball with a very amazing spike. Taketora's attack unfortunately wasn't able to be stopped and the Karasunos could only let out a sigh.

"YOSHAA!!!!" Taketora exclaimed happily.

"Nice one, Taketora!!!" Kuroo praised his team member with a smile.

With a smile over my face, I began to clap my hands for the Nekoma as I also noticed they've almost reached twenty five points already when Karasuno was left out by two points. But it didn't make the Karasuno upset at all, they still looked really positive as if they didn't know what's happening right now.

"Kageyama, pass the ball to me later on! I'm going to spike it properly!" Hinata said to Kageyama. He sounded really confident to make a point and save the team from the crisis though he was also very nervous inside.

"But if you fail, we will lose this set, you know?" (Kageyama)

"I think it's fine if we leave this to Hinata. It's only a game after all." (Sugawara)

"B-but if I..." Hinata was trapped inside his hesitation, but when he looked at my direction, he quickly remembered what I once had told him in the last practice match with Aoba Johsai. Volleyball was all about working together as a team and how much trust you put in your friends, trusting them to have your back in any situations.

"I will try my best!!!" Hinata's words weren't fully directed to his teammates, but it was told for Ayazume to show her how determined he was because of that girl. Hinata was smiling brightly at Ayazume while the girl only tilted her head aside with a sweet smile on her pretty face. She didn't realize just how Hinata felt so grateful to have her around.

After a moment, the practice match was being continued, and now it was Nekoma's turn to do the serve. The ball was tossed by the Nekoma and Nishinoya easily received it with no problem. When the ball was tossed again, Hinata quickly reacted to it. The ball went to Kageyama's direction and was passed to Hinata. That tangerine boy quickly jumped to do a quick spike. But unfortunately, the ball was blocked by Inuoka's hand and landed on Karasuno's court.