35. The Truths & Her Lies

The next day, the Karasuno would have another practice match with the other teams but without me joining in once again. All of the Tokyo teams' captains were looking very disappointed, especially Kuroo.

"Ayazume... I've gathered my energy for today, but you're still going to teach the crows? Why don't you go back to be a player?" Kuroo was sounded really disappointed.

"I apologize for that. I can't join the practice match today either. Please have a good game with my team. I really hope all of you gonna have fun today too." I apologized to the Tokyo captains.

"Aww..! But-!" (Kuroo & Bokuto)

"Go back to your own team and leave Ayazume alone! You guys don't have a girl from your own team?" Daichi slipped into the conversation to stop the captains who were circling me all around.

"You damn crow! DO YOU SEE ANY FEMALE IN MY TEAM?" Kuroo felt so pissed off, but Daichi seemed really unbothered.

"Hey! Don't just steal her away! You also can't do that!" Ogano tried to stop Daichi.

"She's my team's coach, so shut up! Yume-chan, everyone's waiting there already. Let's go, should we?" Daichi's sudden changed tone made the other captains feeling even more annoyed. He really had the soft spot only towards the girl and it was shown too obvious.

"Oh, it's the time already? Well then, let's have a good time together in today's training too, everyone." I said to those Tokyo teams' captains as I left with Daichi-senpai, going to the Karasuno's gathering so we could start the morning training today.

All of the players started the training by doing some warm-ups before getting to the volleyball. While the players were busy warming up, I spent the spare time to have a discussion with Ukai and Takeda-sensei.

"...from the yesterday's practice matches, I got something in my mind. Don't you think we should change the positions?" Ukai tried to suggest a change while pointing at a small white board he was holding. The board itself had our team's strategy and members' positions on it.

"Ah, about that... sure I guess."

"But won't that affect the other positions?" (Takeda)

"Not really, we're just gonna change a few not the whole positions. Since the Fukurodani has a very good ace, we should show ours too. For the other teams, the change is effective but I don't think it'll affect the Nekoma though."

"How about we improve Azumane's spike? Or maybe his serve? He's training hard at jump serve before, right? You should teach him, Ayazume." Ukai suggested and Takeda seemed agree, however I found it unfair at the time that I always got the job to teach the team.

It had been a while and I felt so tired living my daily life without pills. I couldn't eat properly nor sleep well at night time. But now I got another job to do?

"Why don't you do it..? I already have so much in my plate." I glared at them.

"O-oh... Sorry about that. I..." Ukai was startled by her cold gaze.

"...forget it. I will take the job." Finding Ukai's and Takeda's expressions, I realized of what I had just done in front of them, so I tried to not be selfish at a time. But when I was having a rough conversation with the two guys, suddenly someone tapped my shoulder from behind.

"Ano, Ayazume-chan!" I found Nishinoya-senpai standing right behind me.

"Oh, senpai..? Is there something wrong? Do you need something from me?" I held back my rough sigh deep inside.

? Is there something wrong? Do you need something from me?" I held back my rough sigh deep inside