15. A Sad Childhood (Part 1)

Yoruga opened the car door for me. I hurriedly got in to the car. After I got in, Yoruga opened the other side of the car door then sat on the driver seat. He quickly turned on the car then stepped on the gas. Slowly, the car moved out from the parking area. Finally, we got out from the train station area to go to my house.

"The handprint on your cheek... Did someone slap you? Who is it? Tell me... And who are those punks?" Yoruga asked while driving. I looked at him for a second then turned my head again, looking out from the window.

"A crazy old one. And those punks are the kids from the Nekoma High." I replied to him with cold tone.

"The high school near my workplace? They're wearing volleyball shoes, does that mean they're here to have a match in Miyagi?" Yoruga tried to keep up the conversation because he knew if he didn't keep chatting with the girl, it would be a total awkward since the girl didn't seem really interested in talk.

"Yeah... They will have a match with my team too. We're going to have a match in the last day of the training camp if I remember it correctly..." I answered Yoruga's question while yawning. But right after I answered him, suddenly the car was stopped by Yoruga and he quickly turned his head.

"Training camp? How long it will be? You're a player in your team, that means you're going to play in the match, too. Please tell me the details now..." Yoruga asked with a serious face. I knew he truly cared about me, but this almost felt too much and it made me really annoyed.

"..."

"How about the place? Where is it? Where are you going to play? I want to know. Who are the people inside your team too? Please let me know, Ayazu-"

"Yoruga, you told me to just enjoy my life and now I want to enjoy it without any disturbances from anyone including you..." I interrupted Yoruga while he was talking.

"I don't want to have you always sticking your ass around me. I never want you to always overly worried about me either. Why do you have to know everything of my life anyway? Are you trying to control me like what my father did?" That time, I quickly let Yoruga knew I already had enough of his crazy 'caring so much' attitude.

"It's not like I want to know everything, I'm just being worried... What's wrong with that? You're getting 'pretty weak' these days, so-" Yoruga tried to explain his reason, but I was snapped when I heard him saying the word that I really hate to hear.

"...I thought you know me so well, but you really never learn how to hold your tongue in front of me, huh? So what if I'm getting weaker lately? Are you pitying me right now like those people, Yoruga?" I asked him while lowering my head down.

"N-no, of course not! I d-don't mean to say you're weak..! I just want to know your activity... and I want nothing bad happens to you, that's all! So, please... Just tell me-"

"STOP BEING SO WORRIED!!! I WON'T DIE SO EASILY, OKAY!!! ONLY BECAUSE I HAVE THIS ILLNESS, DOESN'T MEAN I'M THAT WEAK!!!" I screamed when I found Yoruga's expression looking the same as those people who ever pitied me as the unwanted child, the piece of garbage in the mansion.

"I HATE EVERYONE!!! THERE'S NO ONE OF YOU GIVE A SINGLE DAMN ABOUT MY FEELINGS!!! I KNOW THAT ALL OF YOU THINKING THAT I'M USELESS, WORTHLESS, AND A PIECE OF SHIT!!! SO STOP ACTING LIKE YOU GIVE A SHIT ABOUT MY LIFE WHEN YOU ACTUALLY DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT WHAT I FEEL!!!"

"Ayazume, you're not-!!!" Yoruga tried to calm Ayazume before she did something that could possibly hurt herself, but the girl easily smacked his hands away while he was trying to reach out.

"SHUT UP!!! SHUT UP!!! SHUT UP!!! HOW I WISH EVERYONE JUST SHUT THE HELL UP BECAUSE I REALLY HATE YOU ALL!!! SHUT THE HELL UP!!! YOU ALL ARE SO FUCKING NOISY IN MY EARS!!!" I screamed at Yoruga's face to shut him up, didn't give him any chance to say any words. But then, I had finally realized how unstable I was that I ended up cursing on everyone even hurt Yoruga's feelings once again. That moment, I was feeling really terrible for screaming at him because I knew that he didn't mean to harm me. To stop me from hurting Yoruga even more, I decided to just get out from the car.