14. A Meeting with The Cats

As I sat on the chair, I realized my head was filled by so many thoughts today. I couldn't run away from the fact that my life wouldn't last much longer, but I felt like I'm way too young to die. Even right now Yoruga's words kept repeating inside my head that it even gave a headache. I let out a long sigh with a complicated look on my face as I held my tears once again.

"I really want to stay living..." I whispered in a very small voice. But suddenly, a thought came to my mind and my lips began to curve into a very weak smile.

"I probably should start writing again..." I whispered to myself while closing my eyes shut. When I was in the middle of thinking, suddenly a huge plastic bag filled by many things inside hit my chest really hard.

"Agh-!!!" I groaned loudly, drawing people's attentions.

"HEY!!! CAN'T YOU SEE AN OLD WOMAN HOLDING HEAVY THINGS HERE!!?" An old woman suddenly appeared out of nowhere and began to scream at me while I was looking so shocked by her rude attitude. Not only me, the other passengers there were also surprised.

What the f*ck did I do to you? I didn't even know you're here!

"Excuse me? So..?" I replied to the woman, feeling annoyed by her presence.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'SO'??? GIVE YOUR SEAT TO ME!!! YOU YOUNGSTERS ARE REALLY IMPOLITE!!!" The old woman shouted at me angrily. But when she found me giving her a death gaze, she was really startled and suddenly grabbed my arm with force then pushed me to the ground.

"H-hey..!" (other passengers)

"Young lady, are you okay..?" An old grandpa came to help me getting up.

"Ma'am! Please stop now!!!" Another passenger came and yelled at the old woman.

"SHE'S SO IMPOLITE! SHE NEEDS TO BE TAUGHT!" The old woman replied to the passenger with a loud voice. Feeling anger burning inside me, I forced myself to stand up straight to face her.

"Are you blind? There's literally a seat beside me. You can just sit next to me." I said to that woman.

"You little punk-!!! I'M BRINGING SO MANY THINGS RIGHT NOW, SO I NEED TO PUT THEM ON THE SEATS TOO!!!"

"Oh..? So you're thinking I'll give my seat for you to put your things on them? Unfortunately, I won't do that, ma'am..." I said while slowly getting back to my chair, didn't even care about her anymore.

" I said while slowly getting back to my chair, didn't even care about her anymore

"...but damn, I thought the reason you're not taking the seat beside me because your fat ass can't fit in one seat." I replied to her.

"...SO RUDE!!! DID YOUR MOTHER NEVER TEACH YOU SOME MANNERS!!!?" She screamed loudly, making the whole train went wild.

"Ma'am, please!!!" A female passenger couldn't just watch the situation so she tried to stop the situation, but the old lady threw one of her heavy bags to the poor woman, making her fell to behind.