21. The Main Character

"

"...FWEET!!!"

The whistle was blown by Ukai, our new coach and the practice match had finally started. In the Karasuno team, we were having Tsukishima, Kageyama, Daichi, Hinata, Tanaka, and me, versus the four neighborhood association members with Asahi, Sugawara, and Nishinoya.

"Ayazume." Daichi-san suddenly called my name right after the whistle was blown. He was standing in front of me, I wanted him to turn his back and look at me, but it seemed he wouldn't do that.

"...yes?" I replied.

"The coach is a bit pissed off because you roasted his team, so just act as wild as you want in this match, Ayazume. Show him your skills. Just be yourself in this match." Daichi-san said to me. His sudden words made me feeling a bit surprised and really excited in the same time.

"Hm... If I show him my real skills, he will be in a total shock. Well... I think I'll just be a libero this time... I can't make him fall on his butt or get a heart attack in the first set, can I~?" I said arrogantly.

"Ayazume..." (Daichi)

"S-so cool..!!!" (Tanaka & Hinata)

"You sure full of yourself, pipsqueak." Tsukishima said.

"Of course I am. I'll be the main character for today's practice match after all..." I replied to him while smirking.

-

-

-

"WOAHHH!!!"

"WOAHHH!!!"

At the end, after winning three practice matches, we had finally got a break. The game was honestly fun as I had expected. Playing with people who ever learned volleyball really well was truly amazing even though I decided to stop playing at the second half because my body couldn't endure the exhaustion. But even though I had stopped playing in the second match, I still got many attentions from everyone.

"AYAZUME!!! HOW COULD YOU BE COOLER THAN ME!!?" Nishinoya screamed.

"Uhmm...."

"AYAZUME-CHAN!!! PLEASE TEACH ME HOW TO RECEIVE PERFECTLY LIKE YOU!!!" Hinata also joined.