6. In The Forest of Hope

After a while, the game finally continued their process. It would take one more point for Karasuno to win the game. Pretty simple to hear, but still it was nothing to be taken so easily. Even in that serious moment, without any reasons I could find, the famous Oikawa, who was known for his skills, somehow didn't join the game yet.

"My, my..! We're going to lose, huh?" Oikawa's voice from the other bench got my attention. It seemed to be the time for him to finally enter the court since his teammates were having a hard time at fighting against the Karasuno right now.

"Oikawa-san, do your best!!!" The female fans of his were screaming loudly from the audience seats. Even in such moments, Oikawa still had the time to turn his head around and flirted with the girls, turning them even wilder and crazier.

"Gosh... SO ANNOYING!!! I ALSO WANT TO BE LIKE THAT!!!" Tanaka grumbled.

"Keep dreaming, Tanaka..." (The other 2nd years)

Meanwhile, I was so confused and began to wonder why would the girls fall for a guy as narcissistic as Oikawa. It was true many people will easily fall in love for his good looks, but in my eyes he just seemed normal as if I had known that face before, or more like I had seen enough beauty from other people I knew.

"Leave this game to me..!" Oikawa said to his team, making the rest of his team smiled in a big confidence.

In the same time, I realized Tanaka and Hinata were already shaking in fear only by seeing Oikawa inside the court. It might seemed like they were overreacting in other people' perspectives, but to my sight, it was pretty much normal. At least, they knew Oikawa was a dangerous one and they had to be careful from now on.

"Hey, stop shaking, you two!" Daichi scolded the two of them. Not only those two, Kageyama had put his eyes on Oikawa, observing all of his moves even though the whistle hadn't been blown yet.

"Fweet..!!!"

Now that the whistle was blown already, the match resumed. It was Aoba Johsai's turn to serve the ball as the start of the game, and unfortunately their captain, Oikawa, was the one who would do the first serve. The Seijoh captain was getting ready in his position. After a moment, he finally threw the ball to the air as he jumped to hit the ball with all of his strength.

"BUGGH!!!!"

That time, everyone in Karasuno were so shocked to see how strong his serve was. But then we realized the ball was already flying to someone's direction and it was Tsukishima who was not quite good at receiving. As the result, Tsukishima was unable to receive such a strong spike serve and ended up letting Aoba Johsai to get one point to theirs.

"I've watched enough to realize. 'Short tangerine' and 'the four-eyed'... You're bad at receiving, aren't you?" Oikawa's words made the whole Karasuno turn all quiet. It seemed Oikawa had found out on how bad Hinata and Tsukishima were at receiving. It was a very clever move of Oikawa that he chose to stay outside the court for a while to observe the Karasuno, but it was also very annoying that he talked in such a tone as if he was the best one in the court.

"..."

I wouldn't deny the situation had finally turned south for Karasuno. The star of Aoba Johsai had entered the court and he managed to discover the weakness of his opponent already. Even though the Karasuno only needed to get one more point, I personally thought it wouldn't be that easy for them.

"Well then, let's make another points, my team." Oikawa smirked confidently as if there was nothing to be afraid of. Once again, he made another point with his amazing jump serve by targeting Tsukishima. But then Hinata got really annoyed because the ball never came to his direction even though Oikawa knew he's also not good at receiving.