32. Out of The Dark (Part 2)

The situation became a heartwarming one even though all of us still had the bitterness. After the lightened up atmosphere, I tried to smile to wash my negativities out, but I couldn't. I still felt so horrible and messed up inside. It turned me even more confused with my emotions and my mind as I noticed how I couldn't control them myself.

"...I had some urgent problems to finish first. I thought I'll get the chance to watch the game for a minute, but I ended up late and missed the whole game..." I replied to Daichi-san after taking a moment to arrange the words in my head. But as expected, my answer didn't satisfy anyone's curiosity and I made them feel even more hurt because they thought I didn't trust them.

"...it's alright, we understand. We won't blame you, so please don't feel guilty. Look at yourself right now, you look like a mess! Just what did you do before you come here? Fighting the delinquents?" Sugawara smiled as he slowly stroked my hair to fix them up.

"I'm sure solving your problems are more important than watching our game. We're already so grateful to be coached by you and Ukai, so we're the one to be blamed here. We didn't do our best and ended up losing in the end." Nishinoya said with a gentle smile.

"...thank you." I bowed my head down with a better feeling, showing how grateful I was towards my teammates.

"Ayazume!!!!" Oikawa suddenly appeared.

"Oi, Oikawa..! Don't disturb them..!" Iwaizumi tried to stop Oikawa from coming to my direction, but he was too late because Oikawa was already standing tall right in front of me, even caressing my face.

"Are you alright..!? I was so worried when I couldn't find you..." Oikawa whispered.

"DON'T TOUCH OUR KOUHAI!!!" Tanaka and Noya shouted at Oikawa angrily.

"Oh, shut up. She's also my kouhai in elementary school and she's my childhood friend too. I have the right to touch her." Oikawa said to those two sarcastically.

"So basically what you're trying to say is, if she's your kouhai and your childhood friend, you have the permission to do anything you want even if it may embarrass her in front of many people? Oh, wow. I guess you really are a jerk. Well, I have never tried to deny that from the first time either." Tsukishima started picking on Oikawa.

"Look to the mirror yourself, you stupid four-eyed freak. You're the big jerk here." Oikawa replied.

"Shut up, Oikawa." Ayazume pushed Oikawa away from her space and it startled him a bit. He quickly knew he should put off his silly behavior before he made her mad.

"...I see..! But it's nice to see you safe, Ayazume." Oikawa smiled beautifully, making the other boys felt really jealous. Though Oikawa always acted so childish and annoying, I already used to his personality. So no matter how many times he acted so cocky around me, I would never been mad at him who was a dear childhood friend of mine.

"It's nice to see you too, Oika-" I was going to smile when suddenly someone poured water to my head. It turned out a few fangirls of Oikawa were the one who did it. Didn't feel satisfied yet, another girl threw her trashes on me even splashed her left over coke, leaving me dirty and wet.

"Ayazume..!!!" All the Karasuno members were freaked out.

"OII!!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!!?" Oikawa turned really mad.

"Why are you shouting at us!!? Isn't it her fault!? She pushed you, Oikawa-senpai!!!" (girl)

"You're such a rude b*stard!!!" (girl)

"You shouldn't treat Oikawa-senpai like that!!!" (girl)

"I SAID STOP IT!!!" Oikawa screamed at the girls with anger.