18. A Promise to Keep Living

A loud sound woke me up from my nightmare. It was coming from the broken window, cracking by itself. Then I spotted the hot shower was still on, warming up my body but also made all my body soaking wet by the warm water. Truthfully, that time I wasn't truly awaken because of the broken window, it was because of something else...

 Truthfully, that time I wasn't truly awaken because of the broken window, it was because of something else

I needed to throw up.

"Grrgh... BLEAGHH!!!" I groaned in pain while spitting out the orange liquid from my mouth. After managed to get everything out from my throat, I quickly leaned on the wall to calm my body down.

"Ugh... Cough... Huh..." I was really in pain, couldn't even move a muscle in that moment. While still trying to gather all of my energy, my eyes found a few drops of the orange liquid I just vomited still laying on the bathroom's floor. After observing the liquid for a moment, I noticed the liquid looking even thicker than before. Not only the orange liquid, I also spotted a few tiny flowers laying on the wet ground.

"I... puked out flowers?" I asked myself with a very shocked expression, couldn't believe what I just saw. In the same time, I was trying to close my mouth shut, but my tongue felt the extreme sourness still lingering inside my mouth that it even made me coughing so hard. Slowly, the whole bathroom filled by a scent that smells so sweet, way too sweet that it stung my nose.

"Ughh... What the hell is that..? Orange smell..? Cough..." I continued coughing.

"...I should probably take another shower... I smell so bad..." I mumbled to myself.

-

-

-

I had finally finished taking a shower. With a towel resting on my shoulder, I walked out from the bathroom with wet hair then quickly put on my clothes and dried off my hair, but suddenly my chest felt really hurt.

"Geez... Stop throbbing like you're going to explode anytime soon..." I complained to myself while slowly trying to sit on the floor then finally leaned my back on the wall.

"...calm down..." I kept hoping for my heartbeat to get calmer. After feeling a bit better, I finally looked around the room that was such a big mess of course. Broken glass, falling chair and tables, broken vases, and many other stuffs.

 Broken glass, falling chair and tables, broken vases, and many other stuffs