5. A Way to The Freedom

"Fweet!!!"

"The match between Aoba Johsai and Karasuno will begin! Every players get in to the court area and line up!" The Seijoh team's coach exclaimed

"Let's have a fun match!" All of the players from both teams shouted.

"Ishiga-chan, you may sit here." Kiyoko said as she patted on the empty spot beside her.

"Ah, thanks, Shimizu-senpai!" I thanked her.

"Matsukawa! Nice serve!" (A Seijoh player)

As the game started, the Seijoh sent the ball over to Karasuno's side. Daichi was ready to receive the ball in his position, but suddenly Hinata got into the way and accidentally failed Daichi to receive the ball from the opponent's server.

"Are you dumb? It's not your ball, you idiot!" Kageyama started scolding at the tangerine.

"I'm sorry!" Hinata could not hold his fear of Kageyama right now. He was blinded by Kindaichi's words and it managed to control him over.

"Hinata, calm down..!" Daichi tried to calm his junior down from being too nervous about the current game, but Hinata was still trembling. He kept getting worried of making wrong steps.

Finding his actions really disturbing, I could only letting out a long sigh as I continued to watch all of the mess he did in the game. I even slapped my own face for the horrible move he did. Not only he made him look bad in the game, he also messed with the others' movement.

It didn't take long because it seemed like I wasn't the only one who got the beginning worst. Kageyama was also deeply bothered by Hinata. As the game was stopped for a moment, he came over to that boy's direction and grabbed him by his collar since he had enough with his disturbing behavior in the middle of a game.

"Can you stop being so nervous!? You mess everything up!" Kageyama shouted right at Hinata's face. Everyone realized of how mad their first-year setter was right now, but none could get into the way for a moment.

Well, this is bad...

I kept changing my sitting position as the two continued, feeling nervous to how it would end. But then, Kiyoko-san realized I was anxious for the situation. So she decided to open her mouth, to have a little conversation with me so she could distract me from the fight.

"Do you like volleyball, Ishiga-san?" Kiyoko-senpai asked me. I immediately turned my head around to her, only finding her face in my sight.

"Well, I like any sports but volleyball is most likely to be my most favorite one. Still, I enjoy anything so much that I can't even choose which one is the best, but since volleyball is the first sport I ever play, it is indeed my top favorite one of all sports." I replied to her question with a very honest answer. But when she heard my response, Kiyoko-san looked a bit surprised. It seemed like she didn't expect I would take a very huge interest in sports.