31. Out of The Dark (Part 1)

My eyes started to open up as soon as my nightmare ended. I found myself inside a van, tied with some ropes and I instantly tried to break free. But then, a man nearby noticed I was awaken already. He walked over to my direction and lifted his knife at me.

"Don't move." He threatened me.

"She's awake? Hold on... We're almost there. Keep an eye on her and don't let your guard down. Use the stun gun if she manages to untie herself." The driver man said from his driving seat. Everyone started locking their eyes on me which gave me a very hard time to settle things up. Then I glanced at one of the men's hand watch to find out I was already late for tournament. But no matter how many times I tried to untie myself, I only ended up bruising my own wrists.

Although it seemed impossible to break free, I began to plan on how should I get away from the situation. It would be easy if I could get the men's knife, but my legs were also tied. The only way to get the knife would be forcing myself to untie the ropes around my legs, but it would weaken my legs' strength as the exchange.

"I said don't move!!!" The man with the stun gun shouted.

"...whatever. So why did the boss want to kidnap me? I'm already kicked out from the Ishiga, there's no way he wants me back, right?" I tried to distract the men as I continued trying to find a way out.

"...you should just ask yourself." The driver said with a cold tone. Hearing his reply, I tried to explore all of my thoughts, what could be a reason I was called back by Yamura. But then, I finally realized of the problem after I found those men's expressions. But rather than showing my anger, I just burst out to laugh, making everyone in the bus really startled.

"That Fuukuwa b*tch... Was it because I throw a vase at her, huh..!?" I continued laughing really loud.

"Like father like daughter. You two literally have the same humor that normal people don't have. What a pair of psychopaths..." One of the men said.

"Heh..? Did you forget who are you working for? This is the 'Ishiga' we're talking. And isn't he your boss?" I replied.

"...he is our boss, the boss no one respect but fear. We're here only to obey him because we're forced to. You know it yourself, don't you? Once you join the Ishiga, you won't be able to leave until the boss wants you to die." A man who wore glasses explained his and the other people's feelings.

"Such a dark thought you guys have."

"Gosh, don't even think to sympathize us, you monster. You're creeping us out." One of the men acted as if he was really disgusted by me.

"Huh? Sympathize? Did I hear it correctly?" I held my laugh to mock them off even more.

"You-!!!"

"Oi!!! Stop it already!!! Don't try to hurt her now or else the boss will be very mad!!!" The van driver screamed to his team from the front. But that time, his fellow mate already lost his patience and began to run to my direction with a crowbar in his hand. And when the man swung his crowbar to my direction, I quickly lifted my tied legs to cut the rope.

"You dumbass!!! You cut the ropes!!!" (Another man)

"Oops... Why don't you try again next time? If you have the chance of course..." I began to smirk as I quickly stood up from the ground. Everyone started to come to get me, but even with tied hands, I still managed to get away until I finally knocked down a man to get his knife. Before the other men got me, I quickly cut the ropes around my hands and broke free.

"SHE MANAGED TO UNTIE HERSELF!!!"

"STUN DOWN HER!!!"

I pushed another man to the side pretty hard but he managed to get the knife away from me. Finding myself weaponless, it seemed I got no other choices but to use my own hands. One by one, I ended the rest of the men to the ground. Now, it only remained the driver in the front seat. The man quickly stopped the van and came to my direction to send his fist to my face.