23. Once In A Rainy Day

"Hoam..!" I yawned hardly in such an early day. It was the second day of our training camp, but I found myself a bit sleepy because of the medicine I just ate after eating breakfast. The medicine was a new one I got from my last horrible meeting with Yoruga. It was meant to keep me from vomiting and puking out the foods I ate which helped me a lot except for the side effect.

"Ayazume, are you still feeling sleepy?" Hinata asked worriedly.

"A bit, but I'm fine. Thanks for worrying, Hinata." I thanked him.

"Hear me out, Karasuno! Today we will fix all of your lacks! We seriously need to improve your receiving skills too! Yesterday, you guys were so bad at receiving even though you guys are very lucky to have some people who are really good at it. But that doesn't mean you will always keep depending on them! Understand!!?" Ukai exclaimed.

"Yes, coach!!!" All of the members replied.

"Now get in line! We will practice each person's receive skill! Five receives or repeat!" Ukai shouted.

Today's training schedule :
1. Training
2. TRAINING
3. MORE TRAININGGGGGGG
4. MORE AND MORE MORE MORE TRAININGGGGGG

 MORE AND MORE MORE MORE TRAININGGGGGG

"Ughh..."

After having a lot of practice sessions, I realized how I had reached my limit already. I ended up laying on the gym's floor, gasping painfully. I was truly wasted there, couldn't move a single muscle anymore. Hearing me breathe heavily, a few members began to worry about my current condition.

"Oi, you're still alive?" Tsukishima asked.

"Ayazume-san..?" (Yamaguchi)

"Ayazume, are you okay..?" Kiyoko-senpai hurriedly came to my direction as she found me gasping hardly. All parts of my body were so exhausted and my muscles were sore already that I could only lifted a thumb as a response to Kiyoko-san.

"Oi, oi, are you alright? I can't have anyone here suddenly lose their consciousness and faint on the floor cuz I don't want to be the one who run you to the hospital." Ukai said to me from afar. After laying for a moment to gather a little energy, I immediately got up from the ground and faced him with a smile.

"...だいじょうぶ だよ Daijōbuda yo (It's okay)~" I tried to make everyone less worried of me, but it made everyone feeling even worse.

"Ayazume..." (all members)

"Are you really okay..? You look a bit..." Daichi asked.

"I'm fine..! Please don't worry about me. It's just... today's practice is quite hard." I answered him with a smile as I continued hiding all of my exhaustion deep inside, didn't give a single hint to them about my illness nor my very fragile body condition.

"Well, this is normal then since the girl's and boy's physical body are quite different. Plus, it's your choice to join the male club, all players have to get the training equally including you. So, bare with it and face the problem yourself." Ukai said the fact and only truth to me with a clear throat.