26. Beware of The Crows (Part 2)

The match was continued and currently, it was Asahi's turn to do the serve. He had done a very good jump serve but Yaku forced himself to receive the ball, saving it from the ground. In the next second, the ball flew to Kai who quickly passed it to Kenma. When the ball arrived, Kenma had it set for Kuroo to spike and unfortunately, we, the Karasuno's blockers were unable to block the sudden attack.

"I'm so sorry..." Nishinoya apologized to the team, he was feeling at the fault because he wasn't able to save the ball.

"I-it's alright, Noya... It's also my fault to not block it properly..." (Asahi)

"What do you mean your fault..!? Are you being negative again? Noya too!" (Daichi)

"Negativity..! BE GONE!!!" (Sugawara)

After a moment, I just realized I had completely forgotten about Hinata. I quickly searched up for him and found that tangerine boy was standing with hands on his knees. Without hesitation, I walked over to him and stopped right by his side.

"Try to do the quick again, Hinata-chan." I said to him, but Hinata was a bit startled because he thought no one would tell him to do a quick again ever since I entered the court.

"But you're already in. You can be the one who do the quick attacks, and you're even better than me..." Hinata replied to me with a hidden sad expression that unexpectedly saddened me inside.

"Don't be that way. Only because I step into this match, it doesn't mean we will win so easily. We still need to rely to each other as a team. Besides, there's no way I'm going to bring the team to win without anyone's help too."

"...b-but what if I fail again..?" Hinata asked in trembling voice, but then I put my hands on his shoulder to comfort him.

"Then how about this? Why don't you try to open your eyes when you spike? It maybe feels a little new to you, but try it. If you still can't do it properly, it's alright. I'm right behind you! I'm more than happy to help you. Everyone are also ready to back you up anytime!" When I found Hinata getting back to his usual expression, I knew I've successed erasing Hinata's fear and complicated feelings. He quickly walked to Kageyama, ready to ask for his help.

"Kageyama... In the next one, please pass the ball to me." Hinata said.

(When everyone wasn't looking...)

He still wants to do the quick even though he has failed multiple times..? (Nekoma's coaches)

"I'm a bit worried. I thought that 'number ten' already given up of doing his crazy quick attacks. But after he had a talk with that girl, he came back again." Naoi said to Nekomata.

"It seems the girl is 'his sunshine' or maybe 'his light'..." Nekomata replied.

"What do you mean by that?" (Naoi)

"Simple... The girl is the only one who can lead him out of his problem. Oh, actually... Let me take that back. I don't think 'sunshine' or 'light' will fit that 'Ayazume' girl." Nekomata sighed heavily.

"Hm... 'Sunshine' or 'light', huh... I think you're right." Naoi agreed.

" Naoi agreed