BC. 3 - A Union Of Madness

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
"I know that I'm a handful,
but that's why you have two hands."

- Jade
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Bonus Chapter 3:
A Union Of Madness
(The Calvetti Wedding Part I)

▪️D O M I N I C▪️

"Fuck..." I muttered as I looked at myself in the mirror and dusted at the sleeves of my purple pinstripe jacket.

"Oh come now, Dom! We're getting married tomorrow! You promised not to be grumpy for our joined bachelor/bachelorette party tonight," Jade whined at me as she hugged me from behind.

The short dress she wore had flashy sequins that shone in various shades of purple depending on where the light hit. My blue eyes moved to admire the notched V-neckline with criss-cross spaghetti straps held together by a tie closer at the back. The material hugged her body and I contemplated pulling on the string and keeping her in bed all night, but I knew that she wanted to go out.

We had not planned on doing anything fancy. Just some drinks and light eats with the mafia heads and those closest to us with the option to dance. So naturally, Jade decided that we could host the mini party in a booth area on the first floor of Aleksandr's sex club, because why not.

Spinning her around to stand in front of me, I murmured, "No drinking games with Tolstoy tonight, alright? You know what happens when drunk Jade comes out to play."

With a soft giggle, she teased me, "Oh, daddy... You worry too much..."

"For good reason," I growled as I pulled her in for a deep kiss, my fingers itching to pull her purple hair out of the updo that she had styled it in.

Releasing my lips, she whispered against my mouth, "I know that I'm a handful, but that's why you have two hands."

Exhaling deeply, my fingers trailed over her ass before giving her left buttock a firm smack as I threatened, "Keep talking like that and we won't be going anywhere tonight..."

"Promises promises, but I don't want us to be late..." Jade grabbed at my crotch, forcing a grunt out of me as I let her go.

On the drive over, I kept stealing glances at her.

Jade had not wanted an engagement ring. She had stated that the Calvetti insignia, which had been tattooed on the right inner side of her left ring finger, was the only visual representation she would ever need for our union.

Married to the man and the business, she had declared.

That, and she had claimed with tinted cheeks that she would probably lose the ring if I had bought her one and she would rather not risk it.

In response, I had gotten her name tattooed on the right inner side of my own left ring finger.

I smiled as my eyes dropped to the yellow gold charm bracelet on her wrist. The latest addition was sparkling in the low light. I had a custom gilded charm made; it was a miniature solitaire diamond ring with smaller crushed diamonds embedded around it. There was also a band wrapped around the charm that said 'Marry Me' and she had screamed when she saw it.

"Did we really have to go to Tolstoy's sex club to celebrate though?" I grumbled as she placed her hand on my knee.

"Of course! The Purple Angel is always so much fun! The nightclub on the first floor has such an awesome ambience," Jade answered excitedly.

Scoffing, I uttered, "Uh huh, you just like ogling the strippers lining the walls."

"Well there's that, but I mean, we can always head up to the fourth floor after the party for some private sexy time," she winked at me.