Ch. 50 - Monster Unleashed

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
"You sound scared, my friend,
it's intelligent to be afraid."

- José
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Chapter 50 - Monster Unleashed

▪️D O M I N I C▪️

It was around 1am when a few of my men and I, along with Aleksandr and some of his, quietly arrived at the hideout where Brian Tanner had supposedly fled to.

The Road Crows were apparently located in a house just outside of the Aelbank City borders. Thankfully, the two-storey structure was located in a scarcely populated rural area, so any gunshot noises would not immediately alert anyone in the vicinity.

Standing silently under the moonlight, the crisp air of the night washed over us as we exited our vehicles a few yards away. It was a good night to shed some blood and I inhaled deeply at the thought.

"Seems like The Blackhawks were telling the truth," Vincent said softly as he stood next to me in the shadows as we neared the house.

"They're so cocky, they don't even have anyone guarding the outside," Aleksandr commented in surprise.

Chuckling softly, I uttered, my voice full of venom, "That's because they don't have the numbers to protect themselves anymore. They're like fish in a barrel, it angers me that this will be too easy. I wanted to spill more blood."

From one of the large bay windows, we could see Brian and eleven of his men in the living room.

The bikers all wore gloomy expressions, no doubt feeling the repercussions of their actions. Their numbers were almost non-existent as they had lost many members from their crew over the last few weeks. The bulk of them had died earlier today in the raids against Da'mon and Raeni's properties.

The Haitian and Jamaican mafia bosses unfortunately had to stay back in Aelbank City to oversee the rest of the clean-up on their properties as well as to provide protection for the other resources belonging to those in the alliance.

Da'mon and Raeni wanted to be there in person to see Brian die, but they knew that I would provide vengeance on their behalf.

"Let's go," was all I said before we began to move towards our respective positions.

With our weapons armed and ready, we began to surround the house, blocking all possible escape routes. One of the larger men kicked down the front door and myself and the others immediately flooded the living room, guns pointing at all the men.

"Nobody move!" I shouted; my purple Desert Eagle pointed at Brian's head.

The bikers immediately put their hands in the air. Jee-min and Quintin, along with some of the others quickly moved and disarmed the men and forced them into the larger dining room area where they were roughly forced onto their knees.

The bikers knelt in a straight line, with Brian at the end.

I sneered as I looked down at all eleven of them. My feral gaze flickered over each and every one of their faces, committing them to memory.

My eyes were usually bright blue. Right now, however, I knew they were an unsettling pale sapphire colour. Less like ice and more like a snowstorm, petrifying and bursting with an inconceivable indignation.

As I stared down at them, my eyes were unreadable and filled with the vow of a monstrous wrath.

My gaze came to rest on Brian's face last before I leisurely walked back to the beginning of the line and pointed my gun at the first man.