Ch. 46 - Adventure Time

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
"Say please..."

- Dominic
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Chapter 46 - Adventure Time

▪️J A D E▪️

It had been a few days since the biker shooting incident.

Dominic was standing in front of the large mirror in our bedroom, combing back his silvery white hair. I had just walked out of the large walk-in closet we now shared.

I was wearing nothing but a black bra with tight black leather pants. On each thigh, there was a fancy gun holster made of black leather and chrome fixtures and I carried a matching pair of Beretta M9s secured against each leg.

Slowly spinning in a circle, I modelled for him before asking, "What do you think of my new holsters?"

His eyes travelled over my body as he looked at my reflection in the mirror. Licking his lips, he turned to face me, "I miss the days when all I had to worry about was you showing too much skin. Now you're showing too much gun as well."

Giggling softly, I removed the holsters and placed them on the end of the bed.

Biting my lips teasingly, I then held his gaze as I slowly shimmied out of the tight pants and folded them. Bending over, I placed them on the bed as well and looked over my shoulder at Dominic.

My intentions were to butter him up, because I had a favour to ask later.

Standing there in nothing but my underwear, I revealed a black lacy pair of boy shorts that matched with the design of my bra. Turning to face me, his eyes darkened with appreciation at the sight I presented, his gaze admiring the faint bruises that marred my hips and thighs as a result of our rough sexual encounters.

Dominic made a clicking sound with his mouth before he turned back to face the mirror where he resumed combing his hair.

His eyes looked down at his own chest, which was decorated with my nail scratches as well as faint bite indentations. I was proud that such nail markings also covered the skin of his back, reminding him of when I repeatedly lost myself in the throes of passion.

I knew that Dominic loved the fact that he could be himself with me, that our intimacy was wild and ferocious. He liked it rough but so did I, matching his movements with much enthusiasm, often begging for more.

Feeling myself getting excited, I bit my lips and attempted to provoke him.

"You know, I was thinking of getting matching tattoos with Blaire," I smiled and stood upright.

Making a scoffing sound, he replied, "The only tattoo I'll ever allow you to get is my name on your ass!" Dominic huffed as he went on to say, "Call me selfish, but I love your skin as is, smooth and blemish-free, well mostly."

I grinned as my finger traced over a bite mark on the curve of my right hip, "Sooooo, what's going to happen when I have to get the Calvetti insignia?" I asked, while I remained standing by the foot of the bed, my eyes travelling over Dominic's body.

He was half dressed, wearing just a pair of black and purple argyle-patterned socks and black trousers. I bit my lips as I felt myself becoming more aroused by the sight of him with each passing second.

The combing motion of his hand paused, "We'll discuss that when the time comes."

Walking over to the mirror, I moved to stand in front of him, pressing my back into his chest as I took the comb from his hand and threw it over our shoulders so that it landed with a soft thud on the carpet.