Ch. 63 - Dom The Dom

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
"I want more..."

- Jade
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Chapter 63 - Dom The Dom

▪️D O M I N I C▪️

It was late at night and the Calvetti residence was mostly quiet. The sounds of rough fucking emanated from beyond the closed doors of the master bedroom.

"Say it again!" I growled as I pounded into her, harder and faster.

"I only have one daddy!" Jade screamed, pain and pleasure coursing through her body.

The sight before me was such a beautiful one. It involved Jade being blindfolded and tied up as she had agreed to be. I decided not to gag her, needing to hear her cries of passion.

Her hands were bound above her head via a hanging hook, while I had her legs spread wide open with her ankles loosely tied, giving her enough room to wiggle, but not enough to close her thighs.

I had Jade over the black bondage couch that was situated in our bedroom and boy did she present a delicious sight! The smooth skin of her body was riddled with bruises and her ass had been spanked to oblivion.

When we had finally started having sex again a few weeks ago, it had been intense, raw, and brutal.

It was just fucking glorious!

I had missed the feel of our bodies touching. Having Jade's bare skin against my own was single-handedly the most intense thing I had ever experienced in my entire life.

My own body was littered with love bites and indentations from where her nails and teeth had dug into my pale skin. We simply could not get enough of each other and were at each other's throats with every opportunity we could get.

The confession she had made months before about calling José daddy had irked me more than I cared to admit.

Even though I knew she had only used the word 'Papí' to get a rise out of the Cartel boss, I could not help but feel insanely jealous. A word that had once annoyed me, I had come to see as something special between Jade and myself.

She was mine only, and I was hers.

Finding out that José had been holding Jade captive in a mansion that was a mere ninety-minute drive away from where we had set up our safe house had me livid. To think that she had been so close, almost within my reach, never failed to make my blood boil anytime my mind reminisced about the entire situation.

I had spent the last few months silently stewing, waiting for her body to heal so that I could repossess her in every way my sadistic mind could think of. I intended to imprint myself on each and every part of her body.

Jade only had one daddy, and I intended to remind her of that.

Feeling her inner muscles work me as she neared another orgasm pulled me from my thoughts.

My blue eyes dilated further as they looked down at the marks on the skin of her back, before trailing my gaze between her thighs. I growled as I watched her body engulf the entire length of my manhood, gripping me tightly.

Yes, I was reclaiming what was mine!

Suddenly pulling out of her, I knelt behind her and blew my breath against her swollen clit, grinning at the way she gasped and squirmed.

With a smirk, I said, "You know what to do... If you want something, you have to beg for it."

And that she did!