Chapter 25. (The last chapter.)

THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER!!

-

Quick recap from 24:

Tim was standing behind me, the guy I was looking for was right behind me, but before I could turn around, he wrapped his hands towards my face and before I knew it, I was unconscious!
I was not in my senses, my eyes shut away and the last face I could remember was, Mr.Robb.

Chapter 25 (The last chapter)

My eyes started to open slowly, I could feel my arms scraping the ground, and gradually my eyes were all open.

I could see various of things infront of me, many that terrorfied me.

On the wall was a graffiti print in red, the words 'game over' were written on the wall which started to gather a fright in me.

Infront of the wall, I could see two chairs and a person tied down to each chair, but my eyes could not clearly collect a view of their faces.

I wiped the dirt on my eyes with my sleeves and looked at the people,

On the first chair, Mr.Robb was tied down. His face and his hands were tied by a rope, and he was doing his best to set free, but all his efforts were becoming pointless.

On the second chair was mum.

She, alike Mr.Robb was tied down by a thick rope and was trying hard to set free.

I got up eagerly to help both of them, but was stopped as I heard a voice from behind me,

''Kelly, you're finally awake!''

Kelly? I thought to myself, she was dead.

But that must have been Tim calling me from behind.

I turned around to find a man, looking down and wearing a hat, the hat made it difficult to figure out his face, but soon he started to look up after taking his hat off.

As he took his hat off, it was all revealed.

Tim was no other but, Guardian Angel.

He needed medical attention, is that why he chose to speak sometimes and write sometimes?

And he thought I was his daughter, or his Kelly he lost, and thats why he always guarded me and admired me!

''Shocked are you? Well, I'll make the long story short. Whatever you thought Jay was doing, it was me.

I knew you were tracing me because I saw you do it, and I made that my strength.

First, I made you look for him and locked you, then I helped you so you trust me, it is essential to have trust on your father, right Stacey?''

I looked into his eyes and then replied,

''Shocked? Haha, oh dear Tim.

You thought you were a step ahead, but, I'm sorry you were not.

The day I stepped into Kelly's house and saw Jay's body, I was lost.

I thought, how could he have died, but when I got outside and was with Jack, I saw you with your board from the car.

I noticed that day, the writing I always thought was Jay's, was actually your writing.

I understood, you were the one who killed dad and trapped me.

But what I did not understand is, why?''

Tim smiled and then said,

''Pretty impressive, actually very impressive.