Chapter 3

'I stand astonished,
I look around,
Except for you,
Everything I've found,
Come back please
Before I drown,
Before I drown.'

Have fun reading the chapter :)

-
Quick recap from chapter 2.

was sure he was interacting with me now because the sign board this time read;

'Don't go looking for him!'

Chapter 3.

I was numb at that point, senseless and paralysed.

I felt literally nothing but fear creeping over me, I couldn't think nor react to the situation I was set up in.

I starting biting on my lips and rubbing my fingers against each other.

My legs were shaking in fright, I only recovered to my normal self when the strange guy left.

But he left quickly after he realised  that I had read the board completely after the sudden change in my expressions,

My body was now ready to move and brain was ready to think, there were no second thoughts over what I would do thou, I wasn't going to listen to a stranger and not look for Jay, he was the best thing that ever happend to me.

I remember how much he did for me, and how much he cared for me too.

I remember he would argue and come with me to the doctor for even the smallest things like injections, which wouldn't even hurt as much.

I was never afraid of injections, he was, so he would come along with me too, without a reason.

Because the argument I would always have to put up with was the same whenever I asked him about why he needed to come along, he would only say, 'I love you, thats why.'

His helplessly romantic lines were often so cheesy, but they were the things that would make me crazy about him!

I remember he drove the car for 5 hours consistantly up until we came back home from the long trip, and didn't even let me get on the steering once.

You won't believe it, only because I had only a paper cut on my finger.

He was totally crazy about me, if there was something above perfect, he was exactly that! I loved him to death.

My world without him was empty like an empty paper, but he would always fill it with the perfect colours.

How could I forget all those things he did for me and not look for him?

He could've been in trouble!

'So what if I could have gotten in trouble? That should not bother me' I said to myself and thought about where ever he could have been.

At first I thought he may have been near the rock sea, thats where he normally is when he feels alone, I gave my self no time to rethink and quickly took the bus to get to the sea.

As I entered the bus, there was only one empty seat, I quickly rushed to the seat before anyone else could take it.

An old man was seated next to me, holding a newspaper, wispering the news so loudly that I could hear him clearly, every word he said was as clear as the blue sky to me.

I thought, maybe I should have just stood up instead, I was feeling irritated beside the oldy, he wasn't only loud but also disgusting.

He was biting his nails too, with his weak yellow teeth aswell, I bet he couldn't bite off food properly, but he was ambitious to still bite on his nails, weird idiot.