Chapter 6

'Don't ever empty the bucket of mystery. Never let people define what you do. It's not about zigging when you should zag. It's not about doing something unprecedented and unpredictable. It's just about never being a word, or something that is not in the process of transformation.' 
Marilyn Manson.

-

Quick recap from chapter 5.

The man started to bent down, my heartbeat increased as I was sure he was there for me. when he bent down, I realised it was no other but the same strange bold man that had been interacting with me through hand written sign boards.

But why was he here? What did he want?

-

CHAPTER 6.

He bent down, glared into my hazel eyes, and sat down on the floor, cross legged, gently.

He sat down in peace and stared at my face which was turning red, I could tell by looking at him that he was aged around 40-45, maybe 50, but he was fit for that age.

He stared at me calmly similarly to how a tiger observes its prey before he attacks it.

His green eyes stared into my hazel eyes and he was scaring me, I had already been so frightened of him since morning and now it was just getting worse, the fear now was at a new extent.

He stared at me for around 20 seconds and didn't say a word, did not leave no expressions, no smile or grim and literally no words were said.

He was enjoying the silence to its best, where as for me, things were different, I was taking deep breaths and pressing on my thumb hard without even realising, by all signs I only showed one thing, that I was scared to death, it was written in capitals on my face, I AM SCARED.

After the 20 second silence which lasted for more then 20 hours, he started to stand up, I was still left puzzled like a jigsaw because he didn't do anything but stared at me.

He stood up high, and stretched himself up, I couldn't tell what he was trying to do but he was stretching himself up to maybe grab something.

After a few seconds, he started to pull something and his body language showed that he was in a relief and had successfully grabbed what he was stretching high for.

I was still puzzled but less scared, scared obviously but less scared then before.

Maybe it was his fair face that was adding the extra fright in me when he was sitting down and staring at me, but since he wasn't staring at me anymore, I was more satisfied and in control.

After he had finished pulling on whatever he had grabbed, he started to bent down again.

This time he had a rope in his hand, which solved the first piece of the jigsaw, he was pulling the rope from the hook which would have probably been above.

I started to over think like usual as he started to sit, was he going to hang me to death?

Or tie me up and burn me?

I was only 18 and still a virgin, I wanted to have atleast few kids before I died, I wanted to sky dive and go to jail once too, weird but yes that was one wish still incomplete, I didn't want to die and certainly not now, I had so many wishes left.

All negative things started to cross my mind, I had entered yet but another puzzle, I had mind set myself that something negative was going to take place but instead the man did something very positive, very very positive indeed.

He threw the rope inside the room and started to write something on his board, I had a million dollar smile on my face, it was a rare feeling for the day, I had been tensed all day but at the moment, my heart was jumping in joy as there was a satisfactory feeling, I wasn't dying now!