Chapter 24

Quick recap from 23:

I started to feel even more worried.
There was something definetly wrong, where was mother?
And how was she?
Was she okay?

Chapter 24

In all the worry, I kept shouting and looking around the house, but I couldn't find mother anywhere.

I thought, maybe I should call her.

I started to call her but she would not pick up, but I kept trying, over and over again.

After many efforts, mum finally picked up the call,

''Mum, where are you?''

I said with my voice meaningfully tensed, I got even more worried because I could hear screams from behind her.

Mum finally said,

''Stacey, look for Tim!''

Before mum could say anything else, the call dropped.

I tried calling again, but the phone was switched off.

I was very tensed now, but she left a footstep on sand for me to follow, but quickly before the sea wiped it out.

I had to look for Tim, but how?

Surely, only a miracle could happen.

I sat on the bed and thought about what I should do to look for Tim, and I could only think of one man, one saying.

I remembered dad, he always said,

''God helps those who help themselves.''

I needed to help myself, I needed to strive and look for him.

But had I not already strived enough?

Maybe I had, because God threw a miracle towards me, in the shape of a phone call.

A phone call from Mr.Robb.

I picked up the phone after wiping my tears away and said,

''Hi sir, what made you call?''

He replied gently,

''Oh dear, I can see what bought you to the hospital today. But I was bound by the surrounding and could not have revealed the much wanted things you wanted to know about, but can we meet now?

I must share a few things with you about Tim.''

I was much reliefed and grateful to God, he certainly helped those who helped themselves.

I replied with a cheerful yet worried heart,

''Sure, where shall I meet you?''

Mr.Robb replied gently again,

''Behind Perry theatre should be fine.''

I was much satisfied by the location, it was only a 5minutes walk maximumm.

I agreed to meet him there in 5 minutes and quickly rushed myself to the location.

On my way to the location, I saw Guardian Angel, holding his ever green board, which read;

'You're stepping into fire.'

I responded this time too, by holding a big piece of newspaper on which I wrote with a black pen I had in my pocket.

'I must burn to save those who love me.'

I carried on charging towards Perry theatre after showing him the newspaper, and soon, I was behind Perry theatre where Mr.Robb was already waiting for me.